1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Rp Server Modded With Frackin universe rpg growth and additional Races

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by epica242, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epica242

epica242 Void-Bound Voyager

====================================================================
    INFO
    This will Probaly be the best modded server u ever played Enhanced with Frackin universe mixed with a Rpg Element where u can gain experience and level up spending stats points to get stronger each level and unlock new tech along the way,it has Well Balanced mods,Has a Rp town with the actuall Outpost within the town, Has its verry Own Pvp arena against players Or Npcs who u select out of the 12 challangers, Also got Grief protection on your own buildings if u wish
    To get in Follow instructions Verry closely or u may have issues if u dont know what u are doing Everything u need to know upon joining Is all here just follow them
    MODS
    U most have Only the Required mods to join and Mismatch allowed on!
    Here's the mod list required to get in
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122580540

Here's a list of optional mods thats not nesscary needed but helpful which will work on the server
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1228876781

Most of these mods are Races clientside
    Other Racial mods are Negotionable if a favored race u like isnt on my list
    SERVER INFO
    Ip 76.120.122.19
    port 21025
    HOW TO JOIN WITH NO ISSUES
    Theres No accound and password so leave those blank
    Also theres no admin mode enabled on so u cant do it if u try lol
    Also if u cant join Allow Assets mistmatch in options if that dosent work that means u have extra mods other than the collection or u may not have download all the mods in the collection
    So to fix this Unsuscribe to the collection go to your Steam folder>Steamapps> Workshop>Content>211820 Delete every single folder in there.
    Next Go to Starbound workshop on steam look where it Shows your profile picture hover the mouse arrow over your files and click suscribe item then unsub from all of that in there.
    Once thats done Re suscribe to the collection and in the starbound workshop folder (211820) check if the amount of Folders in there matches the amount in the collection if it does then your good to join without being kicked from the server

2. DiabolicAngel

DiabolicAngel Void-Bound Voyager

This looks like a fun server and am interested in joining. I subscribed to all the mods (even the optional ones) and let them download after a while it finished but now the game crashes on launch. How can i fix this issue and play on the server?

3. DiabolicAngel

DiabolicAngel Void-Bound Voyager

Nvm I got it working, forgot to include the xbaux mod which allows the races to show in game. Server works fine and is really cool so far!

4. Arkis808

Arkis808 Void-Bound Voyager

its not letting me join the server

5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Given that this thread is nearly 3 years old and the OP hasn't been on in over 2 I'm going to say this is dead.

Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.