RP RP players wanted

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by pennryn, Apr 23, 2014.

?

should i give free stuff and would you join

1. would you join,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. would you join,,,,,,,,,,,,,no

50.0%
  3. should i give free stuff yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. should i give free stuff no

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pennryn

pennryn Void-Bound Voyager

if you want to join we can work out details later if you want to join send me a steam friend request and we can rp. my name is doas119 on steam and i have loads of stuff and can give you basiclly anything .

2. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

D:

Wow, this sounds very suspect. *eyes pennryn suspiciously*

You do realise that this area is for text based rp's for on this forum. What you've posted above puts me in the mind of some kind of cyber predator looking for prey.

"come play with me over here away from your little hole and I'll give you any kind of cheese you want," Said the cat to the mouse.

I don't mean to be offensive but it really does make you look suspect. :confused:

Jonesy and Fencer like this.
  3. Fencer

Fencer Phantasmal Quasar

You must be new to this. First of all, this is not how this forum works. No one gives anything away -- it's a place for cooperative storytelling, all you have to have is have a creative mind (but proper grammar really, really helps). Just look at the threads in this forum, and you'll pick that up pretty quick.

Second, if you are looking for someone to RP with within Starbound (since you're asking for a steam ID, I assume this has something to do with Starbound), this is not the place for it. This is purely a written story place, and while some of the RPs here are based in the Starbound mythos, it is still not a place to recruit for in game things like that. There is a whole forum dedicated to finding servers, you may wish to go check there.

If you are a creepy person as Alpha seems to fear, then go away. The internet needs less people like that.

Jonesy likes this.
  4. I don't even have to do anything anymore. You guys are doing all the work for me

ZilverZap, Jonesy, Blackleaf and 2 others like this.
  5. pennryn

pennryn Void-Bound Voyager

woops soz i am really new joined the day i posed

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

As mentioned, this section is for actual RPing. Not for trying to find players for RPs elsewhere. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.