Digital Rose & Sunflower: The Half-Arsed Art Thread- Now with Upgrades

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Risukage, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

For the record it was clear to me in both story and art what Lys identified as and his general physique :up: More power to ya either way.

Risukage likes this.
    • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

So a few weeks back the totally nifty @Miss Alkane did an adorable version of Lysander over in her thread, so I'm reciprocating with an art trade. First freehand work on the new tablet is Rebecca "Reb" Kellsen of "To The Valley."

*Plays sassy runway music.* Today we have Reb sporting the latest in fashionable farmer wear; layered camisole tops in bright spring colors keep one cool but classy, saying "I'm fashionable but sensible." The smart farmer also carries a hat and a light overshirt, just in case the weather changes too far in one direction. On the farm, in town, or walking down the streets of Zuzu City, this is a style that will fit in anywhere.

[​IMG]

Pudassassin, rhomboid, Gabaw and 3 others like this.
      • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*incoherent squeaking*

ApertureGaming011 and rhomboid like this.
        • Risukage

I was a whiny emo sh*t in Skype chat last night, and the totally awesome @MagicallyClueless said some very nice and useful things. So I did a thing for her for putting up with me. Though I am vaguely annoyed that this came out so much better in less time than the pic I'd been arguing with for hours. I guess it's just really hard to draw hot men, so the world will not have nearly enough Elliott fanart until I can step up my game.

[​IMG]

• CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Cute!!! You did good risu

Risukage likes this.
            • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Not the authority on it but I'll say that Jade's looking great :confirm:

Risukage and CjBeats like this.
              • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i really love it, thank you so much for drawing her and lol don't worry <3

Risukage likes this.
                • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Look like you really get into the arts so quickly, Great job there!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
                    Risukage likes this.
                  • ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, boy. Look at my ark skills bowing down to yours. May I cry in the corner while I marvel at your majesty?

Gabaw, Risukage and Pudassassin like this.
                    • Risukage

Heh, I'm not THAT good, this was just me being grumpy at myself for being a grumpy grump-face and deciding to do something about it. ...as well as staying up the entire night and doing that in about four hours to reset my attitude and circadian clock...

Though I'm quite happy with how the pendant came out; I was faffing about with various airbrush and paintbrush tools on the rest of the pic, but for that I tried a bit of reflective shine that accidentally worked. I've no idea how I did it and likely won't be able to do it again. :rofl: