Modding Discussion Romance Mod Idea

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DarkMage16, Jul 23, 2019.

1. DarkMage16

DarkMage16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

(firstly yeah, I know, another romance mod idea, but the last one is so old, soo wanted to make a new one)
    Okay, how this would work out, we would firstly need to make unique npc's, kinda like the npc's at the Ark, like Esther, Lana, Baron, Koichi, Nuru and Tonauac, first would be the sprites, than the portrait's, they could be like a side quest and a Novakid, could be the quest giver, would have own shop, that would ask questions and those would affect what kind of romance option will appear in the game

2. DarkMage16

Why i want for this to happen, because I wrote on starbound discord the same thing here and they said it's possible to make a mod with VN engine

3. GeekyRaptor

GeekyRaptor Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hope you manage to...

4. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

I'm trying to create one now, not only does it add romance, but also a social interaction between the npcs and the player also creates a peace-war system for all races. I'm working on the graphics now, I started working a few days, so it's just beginning. I intend to make a mod / implementation child in this mod as well to fit in with this and other masterpieces out there (hehehehe). If at least nobody releases a new one before me, I intend to publish it. I still need to work on the logic and dialog(a lot by the way). I started in the graphics because it's takes more time and i like to start by the front to make the back after, it helps me to figure out the things :3

DrPvtSkittles and VuesaMerced like this.
  5. DarkMage16

Wait, really?

6. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

Yep. But just to let it clear i'm just one guy doing all the mod alone and have so much to do also i have my life problems to deal with i will keep doing the mod and when i feel that it's close to be finished i say a hello for you all. This system was inspired in Rimworld social system. Welp see ya BRUH!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020