Modding Discussion Romance idea

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by DarkMage16, Aug 10, 2016.

1. DarkMage16

DarkMage16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay everyone, some of us want romance in our Starbound game, than how about we make characters and post them here and maybe the developer could add them to the game?
    How many options should there be in the game, well since it is a huge game with tons of planets... how about 84, 12 for each race, 6 for each gender, and lets make a poll at first we make couple of variants for the 1 character than second and so on... I know that its long and hard work but some of us want romance, right? than come on people let's make characters, back story's for them, quests for them,... please? <3

2. @lias

@lias Void-Bound Voyager

It's not exactly what you're talking about, but I'd like to be able to form relationships with my crew members. Maybe not romantic ones, but at least something more meaningful than the binary of "Follow/Don't Follow." Dialogue trees or a little conversation interface would be really nice. I just want to talk to them and tell them they're doing a good job.

If you became good friends with them, they'd become more effective and proactive in helping you out, and you could even have interactions between the crew members themselves. Bob doesn't like Jim but gets along well with Sally and the Captain, and Jim and Sam are rivals, etc. And I guess a little light romance here and there couldn't hurt, either :nurunaughty:

3. DarkMage16

DarkMage16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool, wanna make one character of 84?