1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Roman Themed Armors for Custom Race

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by evendel, May 3, 2015.

1. evendel

evendel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm posting these partly to show to a fellow modder since I can't upload a file in a message, and partly I guess to get some feedback. I started out using the Tier 1 armor made by Nemasys for his Orcana race and have just "progressed" it to tiers 2 and 3. The reasoning behind the purple-pink bits on tier 3 was because it uses Titanium and those are the four colors that the base game uses to define the Titanium bar image. Otherwise I'm more or less happy so far with the progress. Tier 4, when I start on it, will begin to be more futuristic adding a faceplate, probably removing the girdle bit entirely for a codpiece element or something. I think the shoulders will become a bit smaller and the hair crest will likely become more of a colored metallic or crystalline crest similar in shape to the Scavenger armor in the Other category in the base files. Anyway, here they are if anyone is interested in taking a look.

EDIT: Also, quick question to be sure I'm understand progression now, the way armor is still divided up in the base game is tiers 1 - 10, but it looks like that's sort of a hold over of the way things are coded. Now progression is more tier 1 - 4 and then divided into three groups of tier 5 and 6, the "gun" armor, the "staff" armor, and the "melee" armor. Is that about right? Or do you still work your way through 5 and 6 to reach 7 and 8 so you can "finish" the game in 9 and 10?

Attached Files: