Roleplay Interest Check

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Jun 29, 2016.

?

Does this interest you at all?

1. HOLY HELL YES

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Hell yes

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Yes

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Yeah, sure

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Kinda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Not too much

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Not really

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  9. Hell no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. HOLY HELL NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Just seeing how intriguing this idea is to some people. I've got way more lore but I want to see people's general reaction to a little hook paragraph. It takes place in a world of my own making with colonial era technology lightly influenced by steampunk. I've got the legendary forum goers @Relten and @Kaiachi working on this with me as well.

War has come to Zaris. Just three months ago the Burk Secessionists led by Komalia Immerbaln had been barking for independence. Now it seems that the dog has a bite as well. The rebels quickly took hold of the eastern half of Burque, renaming it after it’s ancestral title of Burk. Komaliah has been busy, but they aren’t the only one. Isaiah Roseheart, the young king of the Kingdom of Burque, has mobilized his forces. In the face of not only his mother’s murder, but that of the entire parliament, he has performed admirably. The fires of retribution burn in his veins, but will it be enough to match the cool determination of the rebels? It will all depend on the mettle of each side's soldiers, which is where you come in. You are a servant of your country fighting to either free yourself from tyranny and injustice or beat back a rebellion of belligerent warmongers.

Leave a post explaining your thoughts if you like. Feedback is appreciated.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yup, I totally back this naturally. There's a lot planned out and ready to be drawn and elaborated on, but it's gonna be fun. :D

Tekari likes this.
  3. Tekari

Tekari Phantasmal Quasar

I dunno about the dude who said no, but I'm certainly on board with this idea. Like, super on board.

Totally on board.

I think the board itself likes this! Isn't that right, @board?

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

It's hook, line and sinker for me, only one question, the colonial era with steam punk influence, where does that leave weapon and defense technology at?

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
    Yes...

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Captain Kane

Wow, if only everyone interested would post here so I know to mention them when an actual OOC is made anyways. I wasn't looking for a huge group, so everyone that voted would be enough already.

Kaiachi and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I need to get my jaw welded back on now

Edit: Count me in please

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

3 letters, one word. Or 5 letters, 2 words. YES and NOT NO.

critsarecool likes this.
  9. Captain Kane

Dragonclaw, HunterC1998 and Kaiachi like this.
  10. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

How did i not see this earlier