robbed of Luck

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skinflint, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There seems to have been an oversight related to completing The Community Center:

Secret Note #20 becomes impossible to complete if CC happens first because Joja shutting down means no driver is there to exchange a Lucky Rabbit's Foot for their Special Charm!

Please give us a way to still get it after Joja closes.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

wow, thanks for warning us!!
      so yeah, i agree on this one
      still weird that there's a driver there, as it can't drive in such small place anyway
      maybe put some sort of package in the community center when it's done, giving either the charm if you don't have it yet, or 1000 gold if you got it already

• Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

My first farm had the CC completed long before the update of the Secret Notes, and I still got it...
        Joja is closed but the truck is still there.

• Skinflint

Really?! Am I just doing it wrong? I tried meticulously every tile of the truck, front and back. How'd it work when you did it? Do you remember?

• Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Once I got the note I did the walking exactly like it shows there, could right click and talk to the guy...

• Skinflint

Props to Eric: looks like it's only triggered after executing the full chain of moves from the note. I just got it.

Should I just delete this thread?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
              • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i never do that, though, i just walk straight to the truck, doesn't that work after CC completion?
                well, i want the bundle with friendship to happen after Kent got home, anyway, haha

• Skinflint

Y'know, it could just have been the case that the touch controls were consistently flubbing it. I mean, it's a single tile cubby and maybe you have to be fully on it and facing directly sideways or whatever; I guess I wasn't that regimented about it 'cause I just figured to check by tile not also by direction I'm facing.

I'm just glad it's not a gotcha, after all.

• Gandalor 75

Gandalor 75 Star Wrangler

Also it doesn't work at all if you don't have the magnifying glass yet. As I have a couple files on my Switch that have completed CCsbut haven't gotten to winter again sense the update, but I saved a rabbits foot and tried to go there but could talk to no one.

Skinflint likes this.