WIP broken

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BrintheHufflepuff, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BrintheHufflepuff

BrintheHufflepuff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

mod broken

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    • vadie

vadie Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you for these adorable rival events~! They're so cute. And I'd love it if there was a poly option like there is for Penny and Maru's events, but that's just me. Keep up the awesome work~! holds out hope for Emily and Sandy events maybe

PantherTR and DreamerDrop like this.
      • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohhh, thank you so much for these!! They are the rival heart events we deserve.

• tenshi1991

tenshi1991 Intergalactic Tourist

Im not sure if its an issue because I play with sve, but when I enter Sam's house and hes talking to Penny about how he has to pretend to like Seb, my character keeps walking into the nearest dining chair and the cutscene can't continue. Is there any way I can fix this?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
          • vulcanempress

vulcanempress Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issue myself! Did you ever discover the solution?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
            • theaterlover124

theaterlover124 Void-Bound Voyager

I love this! Is it explicitly the farmer not with either as well though? Because I definitely date them both with poly mods, but I would love to have the two of them be clearly together and not just both with my farmer, but wouldn't want them to end up off limits because of it.

• AnonBuddha

AnonBuddha Void-Bound Voyager

Came across this via Diverse Stardew Valley. I take it the mod never came to fruition? Bummer.