RELEASED Rival Events for Sam and Sebastian

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BrintheHufflepuff, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BrintheHufflepuff

BrintheHufflepuff Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2019-6-14_23-37-54.png
    Rival Events for Sam and Sebastian

After finishing my events Maru and Penny (found here),

I knew the next couple I wanted to do was Sam and Sebastian.

I guess I'm just a complete sucker for friends-to-lovers <3

Features:
    • Six new events! Three for Sebastian and three for Sam at heart levels 4, 6, and 8.
    • The option to either help Sam and Sebastian get together or keep them apart
    • Talk to people around town to see what they think of Sam and Sebastian's relationship!
    Things to Come (Eventually):
    • Other Rival Couples
    • I want to add in some Sam/Sebastian/Abigail events
    • If there is any interest in Sam/Farmer/Sebastian events, that could be fun too!
    Credits:
    • Thanks to sivolobwho who made an AMAZING guide on how to create custom events. Without that guide, I would have been stuck at takeoff!
    • This is the appearance mod I'm using in the photos, for anyone interested.

Installation:
    • Simply put the unzipped folder into your StardewValley\Mods folder!
    • Make sure you have smapi and content patcher installed!
    • Depending on your portraits, go to the config.json and set Sam and Sebastian to either "Diverse" or "Vanilla"
    • If you want to know the event triggers, please read the "readme"

Warnings:
    • There is some cursing in this mod. Nothing excessive, but just be aware if that's something you aren't comfortable with!

There shouldn't be any conflicts with existing mods! But if anyone comes across any conflicts or sees any mistakes, please let me know!

Attached Files:

• vadie

vadie Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you for these adorable rival events~! They're so cute. And I'd love it if there was a poly option like there is for Penny and Maru's events, but that's just me. Keep up the awesome work~! holds out hope for Emily and Sandy events maybe

PantherTR and DreamerDrop like this.
      • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohhh, thank you so much for these!! They are the rival heart events we deserve.

• tenshi1991

tenshi1991 Intergalactic Tourist

Im not sure if its an issue because I play with sve, but when I enter Sam's house and hes talking to Penny about how he has to pretend to like Seb, my character keeps walking into the nearest dining chair and the cutscene can't continue. Is there any way I can fix this?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020