1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Risk Of Rain: The Second Storm (Fan Made Rewrite of the original)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by RiokuTheSlayer, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiokuTheSlayer

RiokuTheSlayer Phantasmal Quasar

I told you haha I broke it. I broke a lot merging the projects. Mostly just it refrencing to other objects, because those objects got moved.

• cowcatcherer

cowcatcherer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

for anyone following second storm, it is now dead.
      me and rioku are now working on our own game.

• Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Good luck about that. ^^

• RiokuTheSlayer

^_^ It's already going really really well. It's just, with the new blog post, our whole project is pointless.

Moving to GM:S means less lag, easier new content, and a lot more general features, such as PVP, which they are planning as well. The ONLY thing we'd have that they don't is Modding. But yeah. We're moving on. Thanks for all the support that everyone gave.

• I'd love to see a spiritual successor to RoR.

Also, quit double and triple posting. :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
            • cowcatcherer

cowcatcherer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

lol the funny thing is we purposely steered away from a ror style so we weren't half way through development and then realize were just making ror again. maybe in the future.

• So are you guys working on another game? Also do you two need me to lock up this thread?

• RiokuTheSlayer

If you'd lock this thread, that would be amazing. And yes, we're working on another game. We're not gonna post it anywhere yet, because we still haven't even gotten the idea of what kind of game it is gonna be completely down yet.

• Gotcha, lockin it up.

Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.