1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Risk of Rain let plays and live stream thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myth, May 12, 2013.

1. Myth

Myth Space Penguin Leader

Hey fellow players and devs. Thought it might be a good idea for LP'ers and live streamers such as myself, to have a dedicated thread to post our stuff up. Mods or devs, feel free to close thread if you think it's a dumb idea.

My beta gameplay ^^

There is already a thread for this, can mods please lock this thread?

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

It is a good idea for a thread but we already have one here: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/ror-videos-and-streams.20961/#post-847280

Note to forum users- Please do a search before posting a new thread! Someone just a few minutes ago posted a new high score thread which we already also have. Let's just try to keep things tidy here:)

EDIT: just started watching your Lp and I have problems with recording too. Fraps doesn't work well for me along with every other program out there. The best way I got it to work was to use Bandicam and record in a window. Kins sucks to play in a window but it seems like the best way to record for me so just putting it out there!

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

CamStudio might work; haven't tried it myself, yet, even though I do aspire to do a Let's Play later this year.