1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT YET?

2. thelightreaper

thelightreaper Subatomic Cosmonaut

haha yeah I've known for awile now

3. Wolfmann

Wolfmann Yeah, You!

I really like this mod, I just started playing a Hylotl and was looking for something like this to improve my gameplay..
    Also, here's a suggestion for a new feature you could possibly add. Automatic Built Hylotl Houses. Somewhat similar to the Base in a Box mod.

4. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Cool mod, Nice work.

5. Spacebeard the Pirate

Spacebeard the Pirate Void-Bound Voyager

Rock on my fishy friend, this looks great, I will DL it in the morning and check it out. Keep up the awesome work and just keep swimming. X3

6. Sketch2347

please i actually neeeeeed to know. please.

7. Make more mod plz!!!!!!

8. Guardian Jack Frost

Guardian Jack Frost Orbital Explorer

I deleted your mod but now my homeworld wont load, do you know how to fix it?

9. PandamanPlayer

PandamanPlayer Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, dev-guy! awesome, awesome mod, but there's one thing I can't seem to get, which is the cellular armor. Can someone please post on this page how to get it? Thanks!

10. Sketch2347

im still waiting myself man, i feel like a bewildered old man with a beard, missing teeth cowering in a corner, keep that in mind when it comes to getting a clue on how to get that armor.

11. Spacebeard the Pirate

Spacebeard the Pirate Void-Bound Voyager

Floran find fissshy village. Could sssmell it milesss away. Village gone now, shiniesss belong to Floran now.

12. Sketch2347

You should learn to coexist. Every Floran has the ability to grow....

13. bjornfeuer

bjornfeuer Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way I can disable poop?

It drops from everything I kill from monsters to people and it's... kinda disturbing. I seem to net 20-30 poops just exploring a planet.

14. hotshot344

hotshot344 Void-Bound Voyager

is it compatible with yourstarboundcrew/ yourstarboundcrewworlds and variety is the spice of life mods?

15. Migimal

Migimal Space Hobo

This is really cool! My only question is how do I access the GMN to get the coral tree, I can't make any of the neat things you've added to this game!

16. taterdoom

taterdoom Void-Bound Voyager

It seems that if I use the S3r1ous modpack then I have an error with the fishTreasurepools file. I just took it out and everything ran fine, I'm not particularly sure on exactly what problems happened but if you want any more info I can upload it for you. (I'd suggest pmming me, because I don't log-in often and that's the only email notifications I get.) Thanks for the mod.

Attached Files:

17. Spartan3911

Spartan3911 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do you get the purple armor i have impervium crafting and i cant find it in any of my crafting stations

18. thunderskull833

thunderskull833 Orbital Explorer

how do i craft the galactic market place?

19. sethdarkstar

sethdarkstar Space Spelunker

how do i get cell materia[DOUBLEPOST=1408997611][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i get cell materia

20. Foxling

Foxling Void-Bound Voyager

I am also getting a error regarding the fishTreasurepools file. The mod runs fine on its own, but when I have StarBoundCrew applied as well I get a error that looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/vedok0f.png

With that file removed from the mod, the game runs fine, but I'm sure it mean that I will also be missing out on fish loot that is used for crafting stuff with this mod :(