#Rip Purple Pants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmaugBaggins, Mar 13, 2016.

1. SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

I am curiose who else refuses to get Lewis purple pants?

Lanx12 likes this.
    • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

It was very hard not to force myself to get those pants...It was only made worse when I discovered a letter later in game...I can say without a doubt I'm trying so hard to not take that quest ever again...

• GreenWombat

GreenWombat Cosmic Narwhal

I never have simply because it always seemed weird to go searching through Marnie's room like that. It's the same reason I generally never go in any characters bedroom or house unless I am romancing them or have legitimate reason to go in there.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

you should so check the girls dressers when they are there for a good laugh. then recheck when they arn't there O.O Some pretty intresting things there...

• yeaimemi

yeaimemi Space Spelunker

I like to go into people's rooms & lay in their bed waiting for them to come home. :3

But yah I didn't do the purple pants cos I felt like it was incredibly weird lmfao.

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Oi ! Out of my bed ! Some of us have a big harvest of grapes tomorrow !! X3

yeaimemi likes this.
              • SmaugBaggins

My thought process is if you go over there to do "business needs" so often then you should think to pick up you get "lucky" pants while you are there.
                I will admit that i love that CA put some adult humor in the game that makes you have to take a double take. It appeals to a wider audience that way. I hope he keeps it, I can see the posibbilty of it being patched kinda like with the drunk guy in pokemon Gen 1 or Old Jynx. Some people will probably notice it get offended so he will have to know how to handle it i just hope he keeps it

Lanx12 likes this.
                • Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

IMO, the Eel/Parsnip Joke is far worse than the pants quest. Okay, so it is implied that Lewis slept with Marnie and left his shorts there.

Compare that to an obvious masturbation joke.

I think the latter would get patched a lot quicker.

• SmaugBaggins

o.o wait that is a thing i didn't know about that one yet @Xylia

• Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Screenshots can be found in another thread, I forget which. Basically, one of the girls (usually Haley) will go "I need an Eel/Parsnip for... something." and it is titled "GIRLS ONLY".

It's...... rather obvious what is meant.

• SmaugBaggins

o.o ok then