REQUEST Ring of life

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Rynlwar, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Rynlwar

Rynlwar Void-Bound Voyager

I was thinking and hoping maybe someone could program in a ring just a simple ring but what it does is you can put your life energy into it for later use so if you lose 75 hp in the mines you can take it out of the ring as long as its in there be good to also add different types of rings like wooden is the most basic then copper iron steel gold and then finally iridium each requires more and more difficult mats to create would be fair for instance say wooden would be 30 wood and 4 quartz copper: 5 copper bars 1-3 quartz bars iron: 10 iron bars 2 diamonds steel: 15 iron bars 20 coal and 3 emeralds and finally iridium which would require 10 of each type of bar and 1 of each diamond. to make it fair you can only add so much life force to each ring wooden around 100 copper around 300 iron around 600 steel around 800 and finally iridium around 1200. of course you can't just start pumping in your life essence you have only so much hp each day you can drain everything but 1 hp anything more and the ring breaks

• viovasvi

viovasvi Subatomic Cosmonaut

was thinking of the runescape version of the ring of life, when u have dangerously low hp the hit from a monster that may take your life will just tp you out to base

• Rynlwar

Rynlwar Void-Bound Voyager

i was thinking of the book eragon lol how he put his energy into a ring for later

• viovasvi

viovasvi Subatomic Cosmonaut

i love that concept too, ConcernedApe does a lot of AMA's you should follow him on twitter if you get the chance he announces all the good stuff