RP Rift

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by themushroomlord, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    “This is not good...”
    He stands up, stretches, and looks for his gear. He should have a flashlight with him, and considering the current state of the ship, he might just need it.
    “Alright Marcus. You can do this. Just don’t die.”
     
  2. BlazingPaladin

    BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

    Lloyd turns around, exclaiming "Sh*t" then sparking a small fire in between him and his stalker, then uses windy acrobat to speed his way to the next crash site.
     
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. Omicron445

    Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

    "Alrighty fellas, as your resident trailblazer, it is my unofficial official buisness to go first, also maybe because I want all the cool stuff. Let's get to it!" he asks, clambering into the wreck while being cautious about the sharp metal as he enters.
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  4. Jake9039

    Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

    (Assuming I went with the scientist party to the ship) cobalt starts searching the wreckage for any automatic defences or drones
     
  5. BlazingPaladin

    BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

    Taylor (second character) wakes up inside exit bay 13, (the others thought her dead) and steps outside after gathering her stuff, blood and bruises all over her.
     
  6. The Purple Dragon

    The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

    Rylou looks around the wreckage and tells the people with him to stay here by pointing at the ground, then scrambles down to the crashed ship.
     
  7. BlazingPaladin

    BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

    ((If anyone is near the beacon they see
    Taylor.png
    Step out of the wreckage, badly hurt.))
     
  8. Redacted Revenant

    Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

    A Novakid(The one in mt profile picture), who joined the scouting party, approaches the person.
    "Hey, you alright?...Does anyone have a medkit?"
     
  9. Nathaniel411

    Nathaniel411 Void-Bound Voyager

    The neurotic cargo ship was completely trashed, half the ship buried in the dirt. After ripping open a door and leading the exploration, he finds what looks like a tank (The container) and asks, "This could have either fuel, or exotic matter that could kill us slowly, and very painfully, or it's empty."
     
    The Purple Dragon likes this.
  10. themushroomlord

    themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

    You manage to find your gear, surprisingly intact and in working order.

    You actually manage to make a surprisingly small fire given your condition, and quickly begin flying through the forest at high speeds, your reflexes narrowly saving you from more than a few crashes. You quickly arrive at the crashed ship, where you see a small crowd, waiting outside. Moments after your arrival however you hear a whirring sound and flying out of the trees in much the same fashion you had moments before comes the beast propelled by magic you had thought it impossible for animals to posses. It appears to be some kind of large doglike creature with smooth black skin and a pair of tentacles sprouting from its back.

    Climbing into the ship you find yourself in the middle of a narrow corrador, the place is almost unbearably hot and jagged protrusions and shrapnel litter the room.

    Though the door is closed you quickly find what seems to be a busted maintanence hatch and make your way in. Upon entering you begin to hear what sounds like a child crying, coming from the next room over.

    QUOTE="BlazingPaladin, post: 3253618, member: 902883"]Taylor (second character) wakes up inside exit bay 13, (the others thought her dead) and steps outside after gathering her stuff, blood and bruises all over her.[/QUOTE]
    Someone approaches you, "I don't have a medkit, but I am a doctor. What seems to be the proble?"

    ((Omicron has already boarded the ship...))
     
  11. Redacted Revenant

    Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

    "This person:
    could do with some medical attention, I can see can see some injuries." The Novakid then surveys the area, altough staying with the doctor and wounded person.
     
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    Marcus takes his gear but keeps the flashlight in his hand. He turns it on.
    “Time is of the essence here so I’m going to get moving.”
    Marcus heads deeper into the ship, hoping that he doesn’t get fried. He also looks out for anything that could be useful for his and any other survivors’ situations.
     
  13. The Purple Dragon

    The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

    Rylou reaches in his bag and pulls out a small light, then makes his way through the wreckage to the sound of the child crying.
     
  14. Omicron445

    Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

    "Gah, crap..." he muttering to himself, treading light and watching his had as he heads in. "Watch out for the broken metal, I don't want to have landed on an unexplored planet only to be wiped out by the flu" he yells, looking for anything of interest.
     
  15. themushroomlord

    themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

    The doctor quickly thanks you getting down on one knee while he tries to diagnose the problem. Looking around now you can see that the camp is rapidly coming together, several makeshift building are being built, someone is setting up a massive bonfire, and it even seems like some people are trying to erect a primitive wall around the beacon. In terms of people you can see several more scouting parties preparing to set off, most people are in some way trying to help, but more than a few simply lounge around not doing much to help, in particular you notice a human man seemingly frustrated with the cybernetic arm he's tinkering with and a floran who appears to be trying to sharpen a stick with a rock, of course the doctor is also standing not 10 feet away from you.

    You head out immediately finding much of the ship, at least in your immediate vicinity to have been completely crushed around you forcing you down a somewhat linear path further into the ship, eventually you find yourself in the Armory. Though this section of the ship seems to have taken significantly less damage then where you started, it seems several explosions went off in here.

    Guided by the light you find yourself traveling further into the ship towards the sounds of sniffing and sobbing, eventually you come to what seems to be a collapsed piece of roofing, directly behind which the cries are coming from.

    You get a nervous chuckle from several of the scientists, most of whom it would seem only do so to try and alleviate their terror. Eventually you come across a intersection, one path is marked as maintenance & power, the other organic storage facility.
     
    Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. Milosz3107

    Milosz3107 Big Damn Hero

    Kamii decides to head away from camp and wanders towards the wreckage, hoping to catch the first recon team.(Slow 1) He rips off his Pilot's Visor, which he had (unsuccessfully) been trying to fix.
     
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  17. Redacted Revenant

    Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

    Tenebris turns to the doctor.
    "If there's anyting you need, just call me."
    He then approaches the Floran.
    "Hey, you a hunter?"
     
  18. Jake9039

    Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

    Cobalt (who went with the group to the spaceship, to clarify his location) attempts to find his way to the drone bay, using onboard maps and finding drone sized slots to attempt to navigate, if possible.
     
  19. The Purple Dragon

    The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

    Rylou taps a rythm on the metal, and sets the light down in front of it. He repeats the rythm twice, then waits for a response.
     
  20. Dragonclaw

    Dragonclaw Oxygen Tank

    Marcus decides to look around for a bit in here. He tries to determine if the explosions were caused by grenades and rockets going off during the fall or if it was some other factor. Marcus doesn’t spend too much time though. He doesn’t like cooked Avali.
     

Share This Page