1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Rexmeck's Counter strike weapons [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Rexmeck, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rexmeck

Rexmeck Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Rayan30806 updated [WIP] Rexmeck's Counter strike weapons with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. thijsties

thijsties Yeah, You!

Dude, the quality of this mod is insane. I'm super impressed, and I hope you do more with it!

3. RianmakeR

RianmakeR Void-Bound Voyager

How do you make hd sprites? o_O

4. Rexmeck

5. LIVE REACTION

LIVE REACTION Intergalactic Tourist

This is only a suggestion - but maybe have 6 tiers of each weapon type (or weapon) to reflect the progression of the main game. Also make certain weapons unique, like the Deag, AWP, or one of the pump actions. These would be T6 only, etc etc.

6. Rexmeck

Rayan30806 updated [WIP] Rexmeck's Counter strike weapons with a new update entry:

0.15 And 0.134

7. Rexmeck

8. Rexmeck

9. Rexmeck

10. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I notice you mentioned this mod hurts performance with the animation. That's unavoidable but if you aren't already running your PNG files through PNGGauntlet then do so because that will make a noticeable difference. Really it will.

It won't hurt quality. You'll have pixel-per-pixel identical images, but at reduced file sizes. Those size differences don't seem like much, but with Starbound's ridiculous handling of assets it actually makes a substantial difference towards performance. In animations most of all.

11. Rexmeck

I know that "Optimization" is really important. But the items aren't synced because its based on a vanilla item allowing "Multiplayer vanilla compatibility". Its pretty much the concept, else i'll have to start over or find some alternate drawables techniques.

In reality, The guns you were using was a heavily modded parasol without conflicting itemIds

12. dogite

dogite Void-Bound Voyager

Most of the guns have too short range when playing with zoom mods. Do you know what I need to do to increase the range for myself?

13. Rexmeck

14. Rexmeck

15. Kristof_Playz

Kristof_Playz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear Rexmeck! Could you upload your item editor to here? So non-Steam users culd use it too.

16. Rexmeck

17. Kristof_Playz

Kristof_Playz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

18. Rexmeck

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.