Rewards for collecting all fragments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by wild_nothing, Jul 3, 2013.

1. wild_nothing

wild_nothing Intergalactic Tourist

I'd love to see a reward other than money for collecting all fragments in the game. Money becomes useless at the end of the game, so something like double-jump and the ability to unlock a secret area would be amazing!

Fantastic game BTW.

• LotBlind

LotBlind Orbital Explorer

Maybe it should be something to do with the "other dimension" seeing as... they're dimensional fragments. Unlocking a new area accessible only through that dimension.

• RobitStudios

RobitStudios TAW Developer Developer

This was a complaint I've heard many times and I assure you that the reward for finding all the collectables (and 100 percenting the game) will be much more epic this time around. There were a couple things in TAG that sort of got cut-short because I was getting so burnt out towards the end. Part of what I love about doing this remake is I'm getting to fix all the things I cut corners on in the original.

wild_nothing and Stylµs like this.
        • Stylµs

Stylµs Phantasmal Quasar

Great to hear! I was hoping it wouldn't just be a visual upgrade, (not that that wouldn't be acceptable too!) Best of luck to you. :)

• wild_nothing

wild_nothing Intergalactic Tourist

Wow, excellent RobitStudios! Cannot wait to play again!

• markjosol

markjosol Space Hobo

upgrade, (not that that wouldn't be acceptable too!) Best of luck to you. :)