1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Do you have the latest version of the mod?

2. Joseph K

Sorry then. I have no idea what the problem is.

3. qwertzuiopas701

qwertzuiopas701 Phantasmal Quasar

i downloaded it on the ‎September 5th, ‏‎16:14:27

4. Seby88

Seby88 Void-Bound Voyager

is k, oh and btw i have fly , cuz i am using the Draconis race, and is quiet easy to deny his attacks without using admin (don't remember his names. cuz of the ancient ball (from the extended story mode, i dont use the weapons of it) and using the fully upgraded ArCon cannon from F.U. I preety much 1 shot every boss, of course i also have the combinable augments, it took me for ever to get the augments tho, but is worth it. cuz 13000% dmg boost :rofl:

5. Joseph K

One day I'm going to make a boss so hard you'll HAVE to use op weapons from other mods! A N D I ' L L M A K E I T D I S A B L E A D M I N M O D E ' S I N V I N C I B I L I T Y E F F E C T! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

6. Joseph K

*Sigh*... Why is there always another problem?

7. qwertzuiopas701

qwertzuiopas701 Phantasmal Quasar

Well modding is difficult ... that why i currently don't even dare to try it myself :cry:

Thats also why i have deep respect for everyone that has the balls to mod something amazing even when there are a lot of bugs ... exept those trollmodders or mememodders ... if THEY mess up then i have no respect for them XP

Joseph K likes this.
  8. Twinky

Twinky Void-Bound Voyager

Stay strong Joseph, we belive in you.

I wait patient for your mod, take your time :nuruhappy:

Joseph K likes this.
  9. Seby88

Seby88 Void-Bound Voyager

k, btw it will need 10000000000000 health

10. Joseph K

Your weapon does that much damage huh? By the way, do you by any chance know where the admin assets are located in the game files?

11. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

this thread might help
    https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/disable-admin-mode.130458/#post-3118560
    you could probably just make a .patch file to apply that config change when loading your mod.
    Though there's always other stuff like absurdly broken mods (like that PhaseShift tech mod) to consider as well
    as well as, you know, users that know their way around mods well enough to just take a look through your mod's files and disable such changes.

12. Joseph K

Hmm... That's sort of useful... But what I really want is some way to disable admin's invincibility effect. So I need to find the admin configuration wherever that is.

13. Vlad Vortex

Vlad Vortex Void-Bound Voyager

i got this mod from steam workshop and disappeared and now i can't talk to my s.a.i.l.
    how can i fix this?

Attached Files:

14. Joseph K

Sorry, I took it off steam because it had too many glitches. Click the download button in the top right corner of the screen.

15. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

Makes me think of adding a mod that makes Asra Nox far more difficult.

16. Joseph K

I think I have and idea for The Nightmare. In fact I think I could develop it for you. But I'll need you to redraw Nox's sprite to whatever you think The Nightmare should look like because I can't draw.
    Oh, and you could make Nox harder by making it so she never runs out of energy but she doesn't have a force field either.

17. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Oh I'm glad the bug on the missions got fixed,I was kinda bummed about my new character not progressing the main quest. (the mission "find the source")

18. Joseph K

Sorry about that, I'm glad it works now.

19. Catherine Franz

Oh it's fine since it's a new one but I still wonder if you'll make Earth an instance after the mission, kinda like the Outpost but it's Earth that was wrecked.

PS:I just read the reply and I am one blind dumbo so ignore this one...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  20. Catherine Franz

Found something...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.