1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

2. Sumenora

Sumenora Scruffy Nerf-Herder

alright looks like thats my Q for more testiing

3. Joseph K

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Do they deal a bit of dmg? (like stronger than the normal ones)

5. Joseph K

No, they deal the same amount of damage, but that's still a lot.

6. Catherine Franz

Oh ok btw,anything ye wanna add on the mod in future updates? or maybe this'll be fused with the E.S. mod?

7. Joseph K

It sure would fit well with Extended Story, Tentacle Planets might too... but I'm not exactly sure I want to do that.

8. Catherine Franz

Well he helped you already with the true ruin boss soooo maybe with the tenta planets too (*cough* a little editing on the colors = ancient tentacoolz *cough*)

9. Joseph K

Yes, I guess I do owe him... maybe you should ask him about it.

10. Catherine Franz

btw when's the asra capture "pet" going to come out? (having her as a "pet" is better than useless crew members)

EDIT:I dun think I am good at talking..em literally one of ze worst

11. Joseph K

I don't think it will ever be out, I can't figure out anyway to make her appear in the capture pod instead of vaporise.

12. Catherine Franz

hmmmm how bout having her appear as an ally like how nuru and lana in the glitch castle quest? like she'll appear in time to save u or something xD

13. Joseph K

That would conflict with the fact that she's evil and wants you dead. It would especially conflict with the plot of my next mod. You may be wondering what she'll do if The Ruin's dead, but you know what they say; "if you want anything done right you have to do it yourself."

14. Catherine Franz

Well like any story they prolly just make it like at start she's still evil then there will be uhh missions to slowly change her >w> like those *cough tsundere cough* characters...

15. Joseph K

Hypothetically, what if say... she's the final boss?

16. Catherine Franz

Ehh that's kinda nice but maybe make her another member of the outpost crew or something maybe a weapon / gear merchant (coz lana is onto augments) EDIT: Just a suggestion 'coz maybe she'll be the boss who kinda joins ur crew (like how all of my crew members are actually outlaws...the one given in quests)

17. Joseph K

We'll see I guess.

18. Lunar Eye Gaming

Lunar Eye Gaming Phantasmal Quasar

WARNING: Hyperbeam is too hyper. Please turn down the damage on the laser. I noticed that you buffed quite a few stats. The touch damage for the eyes is so powerful.

19. Joseph K

Okay, I'll tone it down a little. I can't do it right now though, I'm on a computer that doesn't have Notepad ++.

PS The Supervoid Horror won't chase the player if it can't see the player. Allowing you to cheese the encounter if your underground.

20. Joseph K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.