Dev Blog Return of the Progress Report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superconsole, Oct 22, 2018.

1. superconsole

superconsole Queen of Chickens Chucklefish

Original Post

SkeletonSeven and Daikon Ocelot like this.
    • Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, keep it up guys! I am looking forward for this game. Good luck!

Axe Garian and superconsole like this.
      • Chizuru Minamoto

Chizuru Minamoto Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, glad to hear all that will be in. I can't wait to see the final product!
        Although I do wonder what these "old school secrets" will be... But perhaps input based "cheats" (By which I mean akin to the jelly car secret of Colin McRae rally, or giant heads and such)?

About the PvP maps, scenario maps are unconfirmed. By scenario maps, I assume either you mean maps that are used in the campaign mode (Which then could be recreated in the editor anyway), OR you mean maps with pre-built units like in Advance Wars, or where the map is clearly designed for 1v3 combat and such?

"Online matches can be synchronous or asynchronous and can have many matches running at once."
        I've got only one thing to say about that : THANK YOU FOR LISTENNING, I hate asynchronous games (Had a really bad experience with Frozen Synapse, where people simply never finished their games so that I'd give up, which pretty much ruined that for me), so having the choice makes me happy :nuruflirt:

Either way, keep up the good work! You guys may take time to do things, but as long as the product is of great quality in the end, I'm not one to complain! You are amazing!

Axe Garian and superconsole like this.
        • Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

So stoked for this game's upcoming Release! :D

I wonder how many seconds the game will be out before half of all of us that start playing the game try out the Konami Code to see if it does anything? :p (Or am I the only Video Game equivalent of a Grandpa Gamer here & will even have a clue what this is? :nuruninja:)

IMHO Asyncronous Play will be a Arceus Send, but imho should only ever be attempted with trusted pals, sure as buggers not strangers.