1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ReTex +17

Changing some basic textures

1. Mattaclysm

Mattaclysm Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and extremely new to installing Starbound mods from this site (everything I use has come from the Workshop). I love the textures here, and I really want to know how to install this one. I love connected textures and this one is very creative, but beyond launchin' the games and clickin' the buttons, I have the computer literacy of a can of beans.

I apologize if I've broken any rules or social norms or ancient codes by bumping this thread. I read the rules and saw that the last post was made last year, but I figured that it's at least relevant to the topic to ask for a tutorial on how to install it. Still, I don't want to irritate anyone on my first week of life here, so let me know if you'd rather I not do this again.

Thanks. Again, sorry if I'm making trouble.

2. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

ooh
    I haven't thought about that mod in ages. I don't know if it even works anymore as it was made a few versions ago
    And I also don't really remember how mods from here are installed anymore either
    Sorry about that D=

3. Mattaclysm

Mattaclysm Tentacle Wrangler

No need to be sorry! I actually got it to work.

I've been using Frackin' Universe for a few weeks now, and I noticed that the texture for their greenhouse block and the one you created are practically the same. I thought it might be a glitch, or the mods confusing textures, but then the entry for the block on their wiki shows the same texture. Did you donate it to them for use on the mod?

4. Cgeta

Cgeta Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty much, yeah
    I don't know in what ways he used them or if he change them though

5. Anna W.

Anna W. Big Damn Hero

Hi. Did you happen to have new textures of wood and leaves? Would happy to use it if you do. With credits of course.