OOC Resurrection | Accepting Apps

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

It's good. Untold is good, I suggest it.

2. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

traitors!

SneakyBox and zeskorion like this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

T-traitors? Nobody said that people couldn't be in multiple RPs. I'm in both. :rofl:

4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Crits was just gonna join one, though! ;~;

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

O.O Well then.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I'm still here; you don't need to worry about me abandoning anything.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I wouldn't be asking everybody if I hadn't asked myself already.

SneakyBox likes this.
  10. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

I'm not interested, no. I can't be in an RP with you as GM unless there is someone else that is competent managing it with you.

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Okay.

SneakyBox likes this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

thats kinda a jerky thing to say

SneakyBox likes this.
  13. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I'm still for the rp, and although I don't completely agree with what Kane said you have been a bit inactive, even earlier in the rp.

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I'm going to admit that I haven't been too interested in this, but I have my reasons for wanting to keep this going.

If you guys could do something for me to help this go faster, if you ever need me to post just @Cup o' Tea me. So Kane doesn't jump in here and challenge that, I want to note that I only want you to do this because I don't always see that some posts need my input (ex. describing the cargo hold).

SneakyBox and Hawk Novablast like this.
  15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

@zeskorion
    1. Are you still interested in this?
    2. Where was your character last seen in the RP?

SneakyBox likes this.
  16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Yes
    2. He is on the guardian ship actin depressed

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Alright-you three are going to be the only ones in the RP until some people want to join

SneakyBox likes this.
  18. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm intrigued....I'll make a character app tomorrow hopefully. I look forward to rping with you again Cup. :)

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  19. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry for my delay, I got assaulted by two unexpected school projects which ruined my schedule. Anyways, here's my character application:

Name: Tom Fitzgerald

Race: Human

Physical Description: Standing at 6'5, Tom is a Caucasian male in his mid-thirties. He has blond messy hair with thin sideburns running along to his chin. His body shape is well, let's just say he's a 'slim jim', however he's no weakling, and is quite strong. He wears standard U.S.C.M. combat armor (Enraged Koala Outrider set) with a navy blue Busker Cap and a pair of aviators.

Backstory: Born on a snow planet called 'Gamma Saiph', he lived his days as child mostly inside the bunker due to the climate of the planet. Since his parents were 70s fanatics, he became a obsessed with David Bowie music. He spent most of his time trying to increase his physical strength, while also focusing on his education. When he turned 18 he enlisted into the USCM and became a marine. He was assigned to a squad, and was chosen as the squad leader. Tom and his squad became close friends which helped them on the field, because of their teamwork n' stuff.

When he turned 28, his squad was assigned to intercept a black market trade. When they arrived to the scene, they were ambushed by the Guardians. His squad was slaughtered and Tom was captured, tortured, and left to rot on the planet. When the U.S.C.M. arrived, they found him near death due to his injuries. That day left Tom mentally scarred for life, and formed a hatred of Guardians, and gave him a strong lust for revenge. A lust, to where he would go through anyone to avenge his fallen squad members. This made him dark, and very stressed which began an addiction to cigars and cigarettes. He thought that these would help ease his stress problems, (but we all know that drugz r bad) so instead gave him more problems.

Years pasted, and he was still plotting revenge, but unfortunately for him the Guardians hide their tracks very well. He was promoted to major and turned 35 years old, when he found out about a group hunting down the Guardians. He found this as a chance to fulfill his lust , and requested the U.S.C.M. to join. The U.S.C.M. sent him to aid a fellow trooper to end the Guardians once an for all.

Personality: Tom's personality can be serious and quiet,however other times he's sarcastic or playful. I also should say that he has mood swings like Kanye West, so he's kinda hard to tell what mood he's in.

Traits: Due to his U.S.C.M. training, he specializes in guns, rifles to be exact. Tom preforms well in close combat due to his strength and his specialization in rifles. His experience in the U.S.C.M. has made him quite the gun nut which can help him craft weapons out of his surroundings. (I probably won't even use this skill, so don't worry.) He is very trustworthy, if you manage to gain his trust.

Flaws: After his TRAGIC event, he became mentally scarred which gave him strong distrust towards anyone not in the U.S.C.M. He also suffers from his smoke addiction, which means his lungs are not in the best condition. Since he prefers long range, he preforms terribly in short-range combat.

^Starter items : Pulse rifle, futuristic MP3 ,and a Box of cigars.

Before you decide on my application, I need to make sure I fulfilled my quotas

Mentally/ Physically Scarred: Check.

Charater is in the USCM: Check.

Charater is a Gun Nut: Check.

Charater has a hard name to pronounce: Check.

Alright you're clear.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  20. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

USCM?

YEEEEES

Finally someone Hawk probably won't hate :D

SneakyBox likes this.