OOC Resurrection | Accepting Apps

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Dec 28, 2015.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

he is simply tryna be dark and edgy, ignore it. after all. you are the character who is body horror king, hm?
    (plus, ignoring him and leaving no reaction lowers his satisfaction, but i would ask him to lay off the whore talk)

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Did I do something to you? :(

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The backstory is a little dark. He doesn't normally throw that stuff into the RP. I really only had some trouble with the whore stuff.

SneakyBox and zeskorion like this.
  4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

not you,really. But the whore talk is a bit stretchy, gotta admit. I am fine, otherwise, though the character does strike a sour note here

5. Captain Kane

Kane's backstory is supposed to be realistic and true to the character, not some picture perfect and clean cut tragedy story. If the whore stuff worries you, don't panic. That was just for flavor in his speech, i'm not going to have him seek out sex in RP or anything like that. Yall are funky people.

Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

i think it is moreso he has the personality of folk i dont like. but that is actually good- thinkin about it, makes me know you rp well

Kaiachi likes this.
  7. Captain Kane

Well thanks for the compliment I think? :p

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

To specify: I'm nowhere near fine with the idea of children tearing each other to bits, nor with the screams of the dying being music to one's ears. Whereas the idea behind my character was meant to be a silly--if morbid--Glitch doctor who views people as machines (with some inspiration from HK-47), Kane's character comes off as more violent for violence's sake. While I know that appeals to other people, it just doesn't appeal to me, and would just make me uncomfortable at many junctions. In my mind, dark characters call for a sort of rising-up from their pasts, but I'm not certain whether or not there's any plan to go down that road.

This, along with the language that's been used so far (which again, is totally a preference thing of mine), means that I'll just remove myself from the game. Sorry for any inconvenience; I give permission to use or dispose of my character however the GM sees fit.

I wish you well on your adventures!

zeskorion likes this.
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I hate to see ya go. Hopefully you'll return later on.

SneakyBox likes this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

well, i liked your character, but feel free to go your own way :/
    see ya round

11. Captain Kane

lol, okay. Who wants to scout with Kane...?

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

You guys should follow Kane. Cool things might happen.

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

i would, but i also want to stay in character

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I'll make the point that Surge would be more then happy to take point; let's him jump into the action all that much sooner.

15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Maybe Kasuli Lilah and Kane can split into one group and you guys can form another and head off in another direction?

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

if someone takes charge, sure

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I would be one to vote that we don't split the party? Bad things happen when we divide our forces.

zeskorion likes this.
  18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Pff...Whatcha talkin about?
    I wouldn't do anything to hurt you guys. At all.

promise

heh

SneakyBox, zeskorion and Kaiachi like this.
  19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I think splitting up is a good idea. Interesting plots and new discoveries happen that way. Plus, it leaves more mystery for characters in different groups.

20. Captain Kane

Yeah and all of the characters that seem to have a vendetta against Kane despite not actually knowing anything about him aren't going to be near him so less pointless conflict in the RP and annoyance for me personally. :DD

Kaiachi likes this.