OOC Resurrection | Accepting Apps

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Dec 28, 2015.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Soon!

Relten and Hawk Novablast like this.
  2. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Posted

Relten likes this.
  4. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Jeez, guys, already done? Post, post, post!

Relten and SneakyBox like this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Already posted, I'm waiting of the other people, we have like two other jokers right?

Relten likes this.
  6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I think so

But just because others haven't posted yet doesn't mean you can't, go talk to the players that have posted.

Relten and SneakyBox like this.
  7. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Aaand I've posted. Woot-woot!

Relten likes this.
  8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

If you dont mind, due to the nature of "nomad" ko, i had him spawn in in his own ship

Relten likes this.
  9. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Aren't we all in our own ships?

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I think we're all on the same ship.

Relten, Hawk Novablast and Cup o' Tea like this.
  11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

The actions of the others confused me

12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

You're all on the same ship. Edit your first posts to fit that.

Relten, SneakyBox and Hawk Novablast like this.
  13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

There's gonna be some...New arrivals. Kane's character is going to be put on the ship with you guys since the RP just started.

Here's my own GM char to have fun with. They will be found outside of the ship.

--

Character name:
    Kasuli
    Race: Avali (female)
    [​IMG]

Physical Description: Kasuli is 3'6" with a golden trim and white feathers. They often wear their basic avali cloak. Their right leg is artificial.

Backstory: Seeing "Guardians" destroy her tribe was traumatizing. An attempt to fight back crippled her right leg, and forced her to flee the site. Taking
    her tribe's last ship off the planet, Kasuli found the nearest shop for artificial implants where she met Kane, who repaired her leg and joined the group
    with her to rebel against the Guardians.

Personality:
    She's a bit...Different. Has a kind of effervescent personality.
    Traits: Kasuli's a bit of a fighter. Melee combat with short blades is her thing.
    Flaws: That sooper cool cybernetic leg isn't very reliable. Hasty decisions may result in death.

Starter items:
    Small dagger with a clip point blade. Nothing too special about it. A feather, and a small data chip of unknown origin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2016
    Relten, SneakyBox and zeskorion like this.
  14. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Character name: Kane Abellian

Race:
    Human Gene Modded Cyborg

Picture:

[​IMG]

Physical Description: Tall with a lean athletic build.

Backstory:
    Kane was born into slavery on a remote desert planet in the outer rim of the galaxy. There the adults mined for minerals and other valuables while the children fought in fighting pits to determine who was strong enough to work the harsh toil of the miners. Kane was a savage in the Pits, giving no quarter to his opponents, no matter who they are. He once tore a boy he was sweet on into pieces. Fate is often a strange creature, for when fate dictated that the colony Kane was enslaved on was to be attacked by some outside force, he wasted no time stowing away on a ship and abandoning his comrades in chains. The screams of his masters and fellow slaves alike were music to his ears as he escaped to freedom. In the years to come Kane did the only thing he knew how to do, and that was fight. He drifted from city to city on a large urbanized planet battling in underground arenas not unlike the pits of his youth. All of his money he wasted away on alcohol and the finest whores he could purchase, both male and female. When a run in with some Guardians while drunk left him crippled and partially blinded, Kane realized that he needed to attain more in life than mindless pit fighting. He began a long and uneasy process of educating himself, aided by intelligence enhancing supplements that he stole. At long last however, the process was complete, and Kane was an educated man.
    He worked as a librarian for a year or two, suppressing his animalistic desires while designing and building his own artificial implants to replace the limb he had lost to the Guardians. Kane opened up his own shop dedicated to creating artificial limbs for others and the experimentation of genetic modification on animals with money that he had "borrowed" from another system. It was all a cover however, as Kane was using his research on genetic modification to improve his own capabilities for the mercenary work he signed himself onto. Kane would do anything for anyone at the right price. When a chance encounter with an Avali needing a new leg reminded him of the temporary loss of his sight and usage of his arm, Kane could not resist the desire to wreak some vengeance, and hopefully cause chaos along the way.

Personality:
    Kane has been prideful ever since he was a child, and rarely cared for the affairs of others. This attitude stayed with him throughout his teen years and eventually into his adult life. He enjoys attempting to provoke people, but also has a great appreciation for music despite his abrasive personality. He's no doubt psychopathic to some degree.

Traits:
    He's a skilled fighter, can see well in darkness, above average strength for a man of his build. He's also fairly good with technology.

Flaws:
    Doesn't work well with people that he doesn't like or have respect for, and he rarely begins to like or respect people. Often in the heat of a fight he will forget his limits. A secret thing I'll share with Cup.

Starter items:
    Harmonica, his tricked out robot arm, one of those cool single shot pistols that fits into the sleeve of your shirt or coat, bullets for said pistol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Relten, Hawk Novablast and Cup o' Tea like this.
  15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Ladies and gentlemen, legends are coming.

As I said before, Kasuli can be found sitting outside of the ship, and Kane will start in his quarters. You can begin whenever.

Relten, SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  16. Captain Kane

This is the ninth artistic rendition of Kane, and the third incarnation of him in an RP. Of course you're familiar with the first version. :3

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Relten, Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Character name: Lilah Korbinian
    Race: Human
    Picture:
    LilahKorbinian.png

Physical Description: Tall (5'11) and very thin, burn marks on her neck, chest, and (partially) her face. Skin is tan, hair is blue and shaved one side. She wears a high collared Chinese-style shirt with half sleeves, and wrappings on her legs under a loin-cloth. She is usually barefoot.
    Backstory: Born in a traveling circus on Sigma Flynn-7, grew up as a contortionist and acrobat. Her settlement was razed and burned down by Guardians. She didn't make it out unscathed, as a large majority of her upper body was burned before she was able to escape. Herself and a few other surviors left the planet and went separate ways. She joined a group working to seek revenge, offering her recon skills.
    Personality: Loud and arrogant, but generally kind. She's a bit of a gossip, but she's convincing and sly, making her an excellent source of information. She can talk her way into and out of anything. She doesn't trust easily, and remains suspicious even with her closest companions.
    Traits: Crafty, capable, and flexible, she is best at seeking out information in recon and helping out in tight situations, as opposed to direct combat. She's fairly quick, and her height helps. She can use small hand guns proficiently, if needed. She has more than excellent hearing.
    Flaws: She is prone to getting herself in trouble, as her lack of confidence in others puts her at opposition against her allies. She's not at all physically strong.
    Starter items: She carries a box of random trinkets, including small metal spheres, paperclips, rubber bands, safety pins, clippers and scissors. She keeps a small pistol, fully loaded.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

You can post whenever. Start on the ship

Relten, SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  19. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Ehm... I don't mean to be picky, as I'm not the GM, but I feel uncomfortable with Kane's character. It covers a few topics I find too dark for my liking, and has a sinister feel to it that puts me off. Assuming that Kane wishes to keep his character, I might need to politely step out of the game.

Relten and zeskorion like this.
  20. Captain Kane

I'm going to cross my fingers and pray that this is some sort of joke.