Restricted Space Corporation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Stu and Improved, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    RSC: A deterrent when you want one, a saviour when you need one.

RSC is dedicated to making high-grade surface-to-orbit missiles, orbit-to-orbit missiles, and Behemoth-Class spacecraft. We are an up-and-coming company, and are always looking for new employees. New ensigns are always welcome!

CODE OF ETHICS:
    1. No child or Apex labourers are used in the making of any of our parts or products.
    2. RSC does not sell or condone the use of any of the following:
    Black-hole bombs
    Thermobaric anti-personnel missiles
    Radiation-generating explosives
    Biological weapons
    3. RSC does not in any way share the beliefs or views of any of its customers or sponsors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to RSC's main ordering station! Any product we sell is of the highest possible quality, and we try to keep them affordable. However, RSC cannot price-match, because we sell the bottom-line cheapest products in this field!

One (1) surface-to-orbit stationary missile launcher (compatible with all STO missiles sold by RSC, accurate to 8000 miles, geostationary and laser-guided targeting): 500 000 px
    One (1) surface-to-orbit missile truck (two launchers, comes with RSC Retrofit Kit©): 1 000 000 px
    One (1) RSC Behemoth-Class spacecraft (defensive oriented, 8 missile pods, retrofit friendly): 500 000 000 px
    One (1) RSC missile (smart-or-dumbfire, 75 000 cubic metres of explosion force): 50 000 px

More products coming soon!
    (I hope this doesn't fizzle like my other thing)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    SivCorp likes this.
  2. Stu and Improved

After some consideration, we have changed accepted payment methods from $ to px, due to currency exchange issues.

3. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

SivCorp will take one of the Behemoth Class vessels and 3 mobile surface to orbit trucks. We are looking to expand our defenses on some soon to be mining operations.

We can also supply you with raw materials, if you are interested.

4. Stu and Improved

Very good. Here is a voucher for 15% off your next purchase of RSC missiles.

5. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

As representative of Falcon MotorSports i would like 4 surface-to-orbit missile truck and 20 missiles for self defense, if it possible i would rather prefer ion missiles instead explosive ones.
    *gives credit card

6. Stu and Improved

Very good, sir. Would you like to buy a Retrofit Kit for 40% off?

7. Kubastach

what does it exactly do and how many it cost?

8. Stu and Improved

An RSC Retrofit Kit is like a body shop in a box. You can modify the look, add missile pods, and it's even compatible with non-RSC accessories, such as laser self-designators and FLIR sensors. One Retrofit Kit can upgrade up to 5 stationary AS turrets, and up to three missile trucks!

9. Kubastach

Perfect! This sound as good deal! cause i ordered 4 trucks i will take two of those. How much i pay?

10. Stu and Improved

That will be 3 000 000 px. Since the missile trucks come with Retrofit Kits, you will not be charged for the Kits. And since we're having a sale on missile trucks, you get the fourth free!

11. Kubastach

*gives credit card
    Thanks, i'm need to defend my prototype ship Falcon 1 ups, that was supposed to be secret.