RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

The soldiers began to close in on Surge, but the figure with the busker cap had raised his hand, giving the soldiers the order to stay put. The figure approached Surge, revealing a human with blond hair and thin sideburns.

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge's head faced the approaching human; the helmet of his armour not betraying any expression he might be wearing. "I have no quarrel with you or your soldiers, but be advised that I will not be cooperative should you decide to harm me." His hand still remained ready to draw his sword.

3. SneakyBox

"Now, why would I cause unnecessary violence?" He said in a calmly manner. " We're only hunting for Guardians and... you don't look like a Guardian to me...."

4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    ko wakes up
    "eurgh... what the hell happened last night"

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Of course I do not; I doubt they would attract any of my kind to their fold. Though any who do join, I will not show any mercy."
    Surge frowned underneath his helmet "Good to see your still alive; it has not been that long, although you did have a unfortunate incident involving a window."

6. SneakyBox

"Who are yo- Oh... one of your friends?" He said looking towards Ko.

7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "seriously, what the hell happened?"
    he obviously doesnt remember anything from the entire day
    "you guys better tell me or i start shooting"

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Giving a sour chortle, Surge said, "Friend? That might be an appropriate word, but I think 'accomplice' might work better."
    "Now's not the time, if you are going to be bellicose, you are going to have a bad day. I imagine some head trauma might be to blame though."

9. SneakyBox

He'd chuckle, "You're crocked aren't you?"

10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Look i am having a wicked hangover so if you could give it to me straight that would be nice"