RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The guard's leg looks like a mess. It's a miracle that he can still stand on it. "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I have, many times; yet I'm still here to talk about it. I have no quarrel with you; however, if you open fire, I will stop seeing you as a non-combatant." Surge frowned at the possibility that he might have to kill another guard, it would render moot their attempt at charity.

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Why the hell are you still here?"

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Pointing to Hawk, Surge stated, "You'll have to ask him; I would rather not stick around."

5. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"Clearly I'm the only one of my 'crewmates' who care about anyone but themselves. I'm sorry about what happened here." I leave the crates and start walking backwards towards the ship.

6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The guard watches him walk back carefully, standing his ground.

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Following Hawk's lead, Surge also made his way into the ship. "So, where to from here? We don't exactly have any leads."

8. Hawk Novablast

"The Guardian's are sure to have some sort of base somewhere on this planet, that's why we're here. I say lets borrow some uniforms and scout out the base, assuming we find it. Then we can infiltrate."

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I might just have to poke a couple holes in that plan; one, which uniforms, two, I won't fit in one... maybe some red and black paint on my armour might work." Sitting down, Surge absentmindedly fiddled with the tablet device he picked up earlier. "Though finding the base would be a good place to start."

10. Hawk Novablast

"The uniforms the guys were took out were wearing of course." I reply, motioning to the corpses. "Whatever we end up doing, we should start with finding their base, like you said."

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Unless you're handy with a needle and thread, those uniforms are damaged; might need something without large slashes through them. The bloodstains aren't helping matters either."

12. Hawk Novablast

I look more closely at one of the bodies. "Yeah, suppose you're right. I guess we can come up with a better plan once we get a look at what we're dealing with."

13. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

In the distance, ship thrusters can be heard near Hawk and Surge. Soon a Sparrow class ship with the letters "U.S.C.M." painted on it, can be seen flying over the two. Shortly, it lands near the Guardian ship.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Friend of yours?" Surge said to Hawk, pointing at the newcomer ship. "Seems to share your logo at the very least."

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    immediately after, an explosion occurs in the hold of the guardian's ship, blasting him out of the windshield

16. SneakyBox

When the ship fully lands, a group soldiers come out the ship's main hatch. After that, a figure wearing a busker cap, walks out of the hatch. The group of soldiers and what appears to be the leader of the group,begin move toward the ship.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Standing dumbfounded for a moment as Ko sailed out of the ship, Surge quickly made his way over to provide assistance, "Hey, are you intact? What happened in there?"
    "Great; there's a whole unit of them."

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    ko is unconcious

19. SneakyBox

By now, the unit had noticed Surge and Ko. "HEY!" One of the soldiers shouted at Surge, "HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge made sure that Ko was lying comfortably down, not knowing what further to do with a potentially injured novakid.
    Turning to face the soldiers, Surge sighed. "Quite an ambiguous set of instructions." He raised his hands, one of them in close reach of the handle of the sword slung over his shoulder.