RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Well, that's enough waiting. Those two boneheads can follow us in the other ship if they care." Kane seats himself in the cockpit and takes off.

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah lays across the bench she's sitting on, her feet still on the ground. She starts humming to herself.

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Hearing the distant rumble of the dropship's engines, Surge faced to the direction of the village to see the ship in question raise above the treetops. Turning back to Hawk, "Guess they're happy to leave us behind; bastards! We need to hurry up, big guy."

4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"Working on it." I reply. As we reach the ship I open the landing ramp and walk inside. Running to the cargo hold I search around for medical supplies and food.

5. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane's ears begin to slowly bleed at how incredibly loud the engines must sound. "Okay there's no way in hell they didn't hear this thing start up. I'm giving them ten more minutes."

Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah grows impatient and hollers, "Nicer than I would have been. You're not there to ship out when the wagon's roll, the carnival leaves without you." She stares at the ceiling blankly, tapping her foot.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

There's a few crates in the back filled with vry helthy cbg s00p and some medical supplies. He sees a strange-looking metallic device out of the corner of his eye laying atop a desk, a small lamp illuminating its surface.

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Hawk Novablast

I start walking towards the crates, as a metallic gleam catches the corner of my eye. "Huh, what's this?" I say, picking it up.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

It's some kind of bulky tablet-like device, a small switch on the side.

Kaiachi likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Now's not the time to get too distracted." Surge cautioned, "If they've left us behind, maybe we should get this ship up and moving to pursue them."

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Hawk Novablast

I set the device down for now. "Yeah, you're right, but let's stop at the village first. Who's flying?"

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Are you confidant at the controls, or do you want me to handle it?"

13. Hawk Novablast

"I can take care of it." I walk down the hallway and press my hand on the scanner, as the doors of the cockpit slide open. Sitting down in the chair, I start to hum up the engines and bring the ship into the air.

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge picked up the tablet device, mostly out of curiosity; before following Hawk to the cockpit.

15. Hawk Novablast

"Alright, here we are." I say, landing near the Guardian ship. I head down to the cargo bay and start hauling several crates of food and medical supplies out into the village.

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge stood somewhat dumbfounded at the actions of Hawk. "Hey, don't give away all our stuff, we kinda need that..."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  17. Hawk Novablast

"I won't give away all of it. We owe them anyway."

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After a moment of thought, Surge decided to lend a hand. "Alright, just keep an eye out; one of them might try something in revenge, in spite of our charity."

19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

A guard that had been watching them from a building exits and raises a gun up to them.

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Speak of the devil." Surge set the box he was carrying down, and turned to face the guard. "I would recommend you stand down." He raised his hand to the grip of his sword, shifting his posture to be ready to charge, if need be.