RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I step outside the ship, looking out over the ruined village, and the survivors. Gritting my teeth in a mix of sorrow and rage, I put my helmet on and head into the jungle, towards our ship.

Kaiachi likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Shrugging at Hawk's decision to suddenly run, Surge remarked, "Should we chase after him? Make sure he doesn't do something foolish?"

3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Let him leave if he wants to, we don't need him anyways."

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I disagree. He could decide to actively hinder us, maybe run off with our ship? Or land it on top of us."

zeskorion likes this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah shrugs and leans back, crossing a leg over her knee. "I agree, just let him alone to wander. He doesn't seem so suspicious. There are others much more dangerous to be worried about."

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I of all people know how far desperation and rage will bring one." Surge's posture stiffened. "If he decides to make it his duty to foul our efforts, all I will say is: I told you so."

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Take a walk with him then, if you're keen. Not a thing wrong with a careful nature.." She grins and bobs her foot around impatiently.

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I think that might be the better plan. I'll be back as soon as I can." Taking several deep breaths, Surge gave Hawk chase, making sure to slow to a less 'aggressive' gait once he caught up.

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah gestures, as if to dismiss him, and looks back at the group. "So now we wait? Not my favorite thing, but it'll do."

10. Captain Kane

Kane begins to play "Yankee Doodle" on his harmonica.

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah sways her head a bit and asks, "Do you know another tune, perhaps? I don't know that one."

12. Captain Kane

"That depends on if it can be played on the harmonica or not."

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"I have nothing in particular in mind. Just, something else." She visibly perks up. "Something that can be danced to!" She swings out of the door to see if the others in the group are coming back yet, and sits back down.

14. Hawk Novablast

I turn around for a moment, staring down Surge. "Come along if you want." I say coldly. Turning back, rifle in hand, I continue to follow the path through the undergrowth back to the ship, scanning the jungle for danger.

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"What are you planning? I hope it is not something too foolish." Surge was trying to be the voice of reason and sober second thought... what an ironic position.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Hawk Novablast and Kaiachi like this.
  16. Hawk Novablast

"Just heading back to the ship. Nothing you need to worry about."

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Alright, if such is the case, then I will join you at the very least, to watch your back. No one lives as long as I have without being cautious." Another amusing statement, considering the source.

18. Hawk Novablast

"Fair enough. We should be reaching the ship soon."

19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"If they don't hurry up, we're leaving them behind."

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah turns her head thoughtfully and then nods. "I'd say that's fair. I'm ready to fly, I don't want to stick."