RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

OOC Thread Here

• Don't go OOC in the RP thread.
    • Try not to go too off-topic in OOC. We don't want mods invading the thread.
    • Your character is not god. Don't be god. That's not nice.
    • Try not to kill more than one person in a single post.
    • Get permission from someone before killing their character, if you really have to.
    • A GM may do something to push the RP forward. Feel free to dispute anything that happens, but do it in a PM.
    • Keep it PG-13.
    • Normal forum rules still apply.
    • No more than two characters at a time.
    • Don't let anything in OOC influence your character's thoughts or actions.
    • Remember your main objective.
    • Put some detail into your posts. Aim to make each of your posts a full paragraph long.

--

You wake up inside of your quarters on board your ship, which has been set down on the planet's surface in a clearing in the middle of a large forest.

SneakyBox and Hawk Novablast like this.
  2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    Ko wakes up in his quarters, under the affects of a wicked hangover

"Uunnnnghhhhh... What happened last night-
    Oh yeah. I joined a contract with some weirdos. Something about exterminating some cultists"
    He yawns

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Another morning; another day. the one called 'Surge' pulled himself out of his hammock and took a moment to properly wake up before suiting up in his armour. He grabbed his sword and slung it over his shoulder like rifle, before leaving the frigid closet that was his quarters.

4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I yawn as I stand up out of my bunk. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!" I shout, as Nova continues to meow. I put on my jumpsuit and fill up his food bowl, then eat a standard issue protein bar. "What does the USCM want me here for anyway? I could hunt down the Guardians on my own, or better yet with a squadron of marines" I mutter to myself. Walking out of my quarters and towards the armory, I head up to my suit of armor, standing with my back to the chamber and waiting as the armor locks on to my jumpsuit and equips itself. I put my helmet on as I head out of the ship, grabbing my rifle on the way.

5. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

With an energetic and inviting flash, Clutch's facial-screen activates, revealing purple, blinking pixels that would seem to represent eyes. Internal mechanisms whizzing rapidly from boot-up, Clutch sits up and bed, and pretends to rub his eyes and make 'morning noises.'

"Tired: Mmm, morning, is it? How delightful. What shall today bring me to fix?"

With this, he swings his legs out of bed and picks up his things from the corner, throwing his bag of 'medical goods' over his shoulder and sticking a poorly-kept sword into his belt. After checking to make sure everything lies well on his body, then strolls out the door. Seeing Hawk going down the hall, he offers a friendly greeting.

"Delighted: Hello, Bird!" he says, apparently preferring this nickname. "How are you doing this morning? Have you considered my proposition concerning your limbs?"

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    Ko puts on his clothes and jacket, holstering his magnum
    He looks around
    "Oh noooo.. I left my booze cupboard on my ship!"
    He checks his jacket. Only a half bottle of cheap tequila, and a flask of his own brewed Nova Cream- a very very fancy liquor he made himself
    "We better get this over with quickly."
    He walks into the corridor, putting on his hat, looking as sleepy as a novakid possibly could

7. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"Uhm, no thanks Clutch, I think my limbs are just fine where they are..." I say quickly, acting busy as I walk down the hallway.

zeskorion likes this.
  8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    I bump right into that kid... What was his name again? I cant remember names for shit
    "Hey kid... What was yer name again?"

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Standing in the hallway for a moment while watching the marine march by. Surge gave a slight shrug. He followed after; his footsteps thumping with more noise then would be expected from his 4'2" tall frame.

10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Nothing? Ugh"
    He walks down the corridor
    "Oh, shorty. Hey, what is the marine-kid's name?"

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Turning to Ko, "Think it was... Falcon? Eagle? Think it was raptor related..." Turned back to continue his march.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "They are extinct though. Friggin earthling birds.."

He walks down to clutch
    "Yo doc"

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  13. Vurrunna

Clutch momentarily considers adding the arms just above Hawk's shoulders sometime in the coming night, then decides against it. He's had to improve himself enough after misunderstandings with his surprise gifts.

He pensively strokes his head-probes, when he hears himself be beckoned by the resident gas-bag. He turns his face towards Ko, fingers still poised on his probes; his eyes light up with excitement as the applicable enhancements process in his mainframe.

"Excitement: Hello, Mister Kog! I hope that you had a good night's rest; it is important to be well rested before recieving surgery. Awkward: That--That is, assuming you might conceivably require any amount of emergency field enhancements on this day."

Clutch silently admonishes himself, making a note to stop asking his fellow crew about upgrading their feeble and inefficient bodies.

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Huh? Oh yeah, sure, whatever."
    He is obviously still a bit inebriated
    "Got something to cure a hangover?"

15. Vurrunna

Clutch's fingers resume rubbing his ear-like structures, thinking to himself once again before offering this bit of information:

"Informative: I currently have a substance that, when appropriately applied, one 'patient' reported to have 'at least cured his hangover' before the lost fueling and explosive system purging took his 'life.' Query: Shall I apply it to you?"

Clutch beams as if Ko shall certainly accept this offer.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "what do you mean he lost fueling? explosive system purging? so yer sayin he literally barfed his guts out?"
    that stuff could be useful

17. Vurrunna

Clutch ponders this. "Uncertain: I believe that summarizes the situation well enough, though the process was less literal and mostly just a large mess with his internal fluids removed. Do you wish to do the same?"

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "no, I think i will pass this round, doc"
    he pulls out his bottle of tequila
    "fancy a drink, doc?"

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Note to self, Surge pondered, Don't trust the drunk gas-bag or the crazy robot; not that I did in the first place... Marching quickly to overtake the marine, he spoke up to the marine, "Wait for me, big guy; don't get too excited and rush of to danger and get yourself killed... That's my job." Hitting the button that opened the inner door to the airlock, Surge stepped inside, waiting for the others before setting the airlock to cycle.

20. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "well, time to get going"
    he takes a swig himself and walks to the airlock
    "cmon!"