1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Bug/Issue Resource Download

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by XxL3G1TS4VAG3xX, Mar 6, 2016.

1. XxL3G1TS4VAG3xX

XxL3G1TS4VAG3xX Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Support,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have attempt to update my resource link several times with no little outcome. I update external links and even tried direct download.

Was I banned from uploading resources? I'm not so certain on what happen as I was notified by future installers that they couldn't install the resource. I have tested to see if I can download the resource from here, but I had no success...

SSM - Resource

SCM - Resource

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't think we ban people from posting resources, so that's not the issue. Even if you had broken forum rules, you'd have been notified to explain why.

3. XxL3G1TS4VAG3xX

XxL3G1TS4VAG3xX Void-Bound Voyager

Well then,

I am not sure why the resources are down then... I updated the resource download several times to have the same outcome.... So I had to give out a direct link on both resources for users to download... But sadly they can not rate the resource as they didn't download it from here directly...