1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Resolution Problem...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Phil_Swift, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Phil_Swift

Phil_Swift Space Hobo

Hi folks,
    just wanted to play some Stardew Valley again but I am having some trouble with the settings...
    The game always starts in 1400x1050 and I cant find a way around this. Even after editing my startup file it says it dispays 1920x1080 but in reality its just 1400x1050. After changing the resolution to 1920x1080 the buttom line of the screen is cut of and I can only disable this by switching to borderless window mode. After that everything is fine but the game does not save this settings. I have to set the graphics everytime I start the game and this starts to get annoying.

I even downloaded a mod to save the settings but it didnt help.

Do you have any ideas? Last time I played, before the multiplayer update, I didnt have this problems and it starts to kill the fun I have while playing.

Hope you can help me, thanks alot for reading...

• Phil_Swift

Phil_Swift Space Hobo

Nobody ever had this problem or heared of a solution?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
      • rikkih2o

rikkih2o Void-Bound Voyager

How did you change your resolution in-game? I have a border on the left side and on the bottom. The play area is huge and cut off in areas. (I just started playing on the PC. I started with the Switch version.)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018