Requesting Mod: Ken Kaneki Mask for JsonAssets

Discussion in 'Mods' started by KanekiZero, May 13, 2019.

1. KanekiZero

KanekiZero Intergalactic Tourist

I'm a die hard fan of Tokyo Ghoul and I really Love it, I want to have Ken Kaneki's mask that i can use in my game KanekiMask.png but I don't know anything about arts :( Thanks a lot if someone could make something like that in the game:catwink:

ZeckArtCZ likes this.
    • ZeckArtCZ

ZeckArtCZ Void-Bound Voyager

Alright...I may or may not (*wink wink*) started messing around with a bit of modding on Starbound. Currently nothing really public just some random stuff for friends. However this seems like a rather interesting thing, as TG is a great manga and a nearly decent anime. However the way Starbound acts, making the eyepatch would be impossible, as it would always end up being either closer to the foreground (the camera) or closer to the background, and so I ask; are you ok with that, or would you prefer the mask without the eyepatch in this case?

Dakuryon likes this.
      • jamesmils

jamesmils Space Hobo

I always love to wear of kaneki face mask because I m a big fan of Tokyo ghoul. Tokyo Ghoul is set in an alternate reality where ghouls, creatures that look like normal people but can only survive by eating human flesh, live amongst the human population in secrecy, hiding their true nature in order to evade pursuit from the authorities.