Pixel Request Weapons!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Frey Cloudseer, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Minihax

Minihax Pangalactic Porcupine

DIS MAYUNS DAT POKEMANS ARE OFF TEH DEVIL!

2. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

Bluesword.png
    Combine Gun.png
    Morning Star.png
    Iron Man Glove.png

Apologize that I didn't upload sooner... So many games to play in free time, combined with school work and laziness... Also some of you guys add me on 3DS :rofl: Here comes the topic derailment- Here is my FC:5300-8921-3828 ... Feel free to reply to me with yours as well. And for the guy with Combine Gun, I am going to do some touch ups to make it less rough.

3. Nynjah

Nynjah Void-Bound Voyager

The sword looks great! It would be nicer if the tip wasn't blocky, but now I see that it is white space, not the sword, so it is still amazing! :cookie:

4. Frey Cloudseer

Don't let this thread die my friends! CPR! Mouth to mouth resuscitation!

5. AnotherSpecter

AnotherSpecter Subatomic Cosmonaut

6. SiilentMelody

SiilentMelody Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. Frey Cloudseer

For the ones wondering where I am, I am helping work on a game with a group of friends, and I am the main art person, so naturally I have had a good bit to do.
    Here is a taste of what I have been working on (pretty much none of this is the finished product, and the characters you will see are just concepts. This is also my first attempt with making anything.... actually FOR a game with original ideas and concepts instead of pre-existing art, except for 3 weapons I have posted here.) So voila, I guess. Some of these are just repeats of each other with random changes, and opinions are always welcome.

AssassinGuy.png EngiGuy.png MinerGuy.png Minerguyblue.png MinerguySolo4BIT.png MinerguySolo8BIT.png NinjaGuySolo.png TestMap.png TestMapAnnotated.png Turret Post.png Weaponthings.png

Bamboozler likes this.
  8. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

Can anyone do this:

[​IMG]

9. Frey Cloudseer

So. It's been a while. I'm reopening to requests, and to make this not just a pointless bump, here's something I randomly finished from my image folder! It was literally just the head of the thing I made like... 2 years ago, so I finished it. Shading isn't great as this was like a 30 minute task as opposed to a ton of effort, and I didn't bother deleting the background. So here. I am also really bad with legs. Can't believe it's been a year since I did honest to god spritework for this thread. Seems like every year I get a little older.
    bothead.png

rhomboid likes this.
  10. Frey Cloudseer

Got a drawing tablet for Christmas. Didn't really use it for a while, but I decided I might as well try to pixel it up. This was my entire morning. Voila.
    Click it to make it bigger.

Character Toon 4x.png

Still working on the non-toony version. It just involves changing all the black outlines to colored, anti-aliased lines, but I want to play some games for a bit.

Attached Files:

11. Frey Cloudseer

Here you go friend. EXTREMELY LATE but I did it. First weapon made using the tablet and my new method of making the sprites. I included a regular and 4x version in attachments. It looks best in small form though.
    Rune Sword.png
    Rune Sword 4x.png

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Amazing work.

13. Frey Cloudseer

A Self Portrait, by the Faceless Man.png
    Ignore the poor man's horrible hand disorder. I am really bad with hands.[DOUBLEPOST=1424311569][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah I don't just do weapons now. Reference images still required, but yeah. And nothing too ridiculous. As in the character above is probably the most complicated I am willing to do atm.

14. JhudielTheOne

JhudielTheOne Void-Bound Voyager

moderators please shut this down and no necroposting