Pixel Request Weapons!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Frey Cloudseer, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Orbital Explorer

i edited it i said block white and gold at lest there was no gold that was orange hehe. so i edited it and this is what i came up with also hated the lines i know its part of the bow but i don't see the need for those i know why they part of the bow though hehe. [​IMG] now to add it to character though it will be another time got other things to do today. i will have to change my character to standing to do it.

2. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

I did the scimitar one (Mindfangsword), here you are, tell me if you would like anything changed:
    Scimitar.png

3. AnotherSpecter

AnotherSpecter Subatomic Cosmonaut

Perhaps a bit darker blue for the main part of the blade, and a thinner handle?
    Only if you want to though.

4. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

>No wrinklefucker

Son, I am disappoint.

5. AnotherSpecter

I apologize, I didn't go through and choose all the weapons, someone else can ask for it though.

6. Frey Cloudseer

Fixed it up a bit, more recommendations are welcome :D
    Scimitar.png

7. Frey Cloudseer

Alright, finished the gunblade! I only made the actual blade version, as I couldn't make the gun version look quite right. Gunblade.png

8. AnotherSpecter

Thank you! It's cool!
    Unless you have something else you need to do, would you perhaps do another one?

9. Frey Cloudseer

Here you are! As always don't be afraid to ask for touch ups and such, I don't mind, it keeps my mind off of waiting for the game to release.
    Regis Sword.png

10. AnotherSpecter

Maybe just solid black, with the white line?

11. Frey Cloudseer

Regis Sword.png
    Like this?

12. AnotherSpecter

Yes, that is great, thank you again

13. Frey Cloudseer

Found it kind of odd nobody requested the Master Sword yet, so I attempted to make it. The triforce was rather hard to do with just pixels :/.
    Master Sword.png

14. Frey Cloudseer

Hey guys, completely random, but would you guys be interested in seeing me play Starbound when it releases? I haven't started on YouTube, and I want to make a series with Starbound so that I can learn to be a good commentator, and have fun with the audience. Tell me what you think of the idea :D

15. AnotherSpecter

I think it would be interesting, I'll make some time from playing Starbound myself to watch!

16. Frey Cloudseer

Forgot to post these in here, but these were requested as well:
    Revolver.png
    Staff.png

SquarelyCircle likes this.
  17. EntityOfTime

EntityOfTime Subatomic Cosmonaut

:3 glowing purple and black death scythe would be awesome!

18. SquarelyCircle

SquarelyCircle Cosmic Narwhal

I accidentally posted in the request forum, cause I didn't realize you had posted your request here. I replied here:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?posts/1179840/

19. StarBatman

StarBatman Void-Bound Voyager

If you're still doing these, would you have a go at a Heavy Bolter from Warhammer 40K?
    [​IMG]

And, if I can be cheeky and ask for two, an Eldar Guardian's Shuriken Cannon:

[​IMG]

That one's a more realistic sized gun, something to be held like you would a regular assault rifle.

20. Frey Cloudseer

Shuriken Cannon.png Heavy Bolter.png
    Now that I look at the two side by side, the one that was supposed to be massive looks like a little pistol... I might mess with it later, however this is likely going to be the last thing I do for a while, as a new weapon thread was made, and it basically made my thread feel pointless. I basically looked at everything the one person was doing, and it made everything I was doing look childish in comparison. These feelings are forged from jealousy, I know, but I think I might need to take a break for a while and think before I do more. Peace guys.

Belgoliad and StarBatman like this.