Request: Useful hats

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Core279, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Core279

Core279 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there anybody who can make the hats serve an actual use? I like that you unlock something for completing achievements, but having to pay 1000g for something that is entirely cosmetic seems kinda pointless. Maybe not all hats be given effects but for the ones that don't have one, make them cheaper to say 250 gold and for ones with effects, such as added defense and mining on the hardhat, Increase in price accordingly for balancing. I'd say make ones with an actual use in real life give useful effects to. Only exception being the Lucky Bow, which would have added luck, but be really expensive compared to the rest. (like 3000-5000 per luck point it gives)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
      Schaeffer likes this.
    • JaiantPanda

JaiantPanda Guest

I think the hats should really stay at the price they currently are at, once you're done optimizing your farm etc there aren't many other money sinks in the game aside from a spoiler I won't talk about.

• Core279

Core279 Void-Bound Voyager

Makes sense I suppose. Though I don't think there's a way to tie the price of hats to how long you've been playing/money earned. I myself don't have much as I burn it all on upgrades to the tools and gear for the mines.

JaiantPanda likes this.
        • Schaeffer

Schaeffer Space Spelunker

I like the idea, because I want to get some of the hats but can't afford to drop 1K on something that is entirely cosmetic. If the fishing hat gave increased fishing luck or made fish bite faster like bait, then I'd buy it. Stuff like that.

• Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just wait, soon you'll be rolling in so much money you wont know what to do with it all

JaiantPanda likes this.