[Request] Russian Blue Cat

Discussion in 'Mods' started by MeanieKitty, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MeanieKitty

MeanieKitty Void-Bound Voyager

At first I wanted to do this myself, it seemed like a little thing. I didn't want to bother anyone with it. For a few days now I have been trying to understand how to edit the cat with no luck so far. It's so complicated and I have been trying, I have. So far this journey made me feel like I have the IQ of a goldfish, the cracker. I've now decided to call it quits and finally ask and request; hoping for a very kind member to help me.

I simply want a Russian Blue with green eyes. My cat Binx is a Russian Blue mix, her fur shines a blue-ish color in the light. Below is a photo of her I took. Just want to hold and snuggle her, love her to bits. However, she is anti-social and aggressive. She bites, claws, and kicks like a rabbit to get away from people. ;-;

Doesn't stop me though, I consider my wounds battle scars from victory. The victory of holding her for more than ten seconds. Anyway, went off topic. It would be amazing if someone could do this for me. Also keep in mind that I know this isn't a little thing to you. I have this perspective when people create something like art, or anything. To me it's like you're sharing yourself, you did the work and it's like art; it wouldn't have been made without you. I tend to not make any sense but I just wanted to let you know if you do this, I am very grateful.​

[​IMG]

izzy82 and Vixxi like this.
    • Rayneshia

Rayneshia Void-Bound Voyager

Like this? I could change anything you don't like, make her darker or remove colour on paws

Attached Files:

GreenBliss and miryuo like this.
      • Cavador

Cavador Void-Bound Voyager

he said green eyes

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Those look like green eyes to me. Also, I think it is super awesome that you made this. The cat is very cute!

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Well, she looks like a sweetie in this picture, LOL.

I did up a Russian blue for you since I saw this request a while ago.

I'm more than willing to tweak the fur color and the eye color. I also made the face more angular. But due to this, there are no whiskers, though I could give that a shot. Only so much space LOL.
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jpfznwslmfm1z8/cat.xnb?dl=0
            2016-03-18 05_09_41-Stardew Valley - Version 1.051-Z_MODDED _ SMAPI 0.37.2 Alpha.png