REQUEST *request* New hair styles/clothing and being able to switch at any time.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Momo-ish, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Momo-ish

Momo-ish Tentacle Wrangler

It would be awesome to be able to change your outfit and apperence at anytime. Also more hairstyles and clothing options. It would be cool if there was a vendor that sold clothing, buuut I will just be thankful if we could change our style up when we wanted. :D

• Sky303

Sky303 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yea same. I regret my hair decision immensely. I wonder if we can get a character portrait for our person too. Although itd have to be generic for girl/boy.

• Momo-ish

Momo-ish Tentacle Wrangler

Same here! Man, my hair looks awful. :lod:
        A portrait would be nice. Get a better Idea of what we look like. :)

• BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heya just wanted to let you guys know that if you get the wizard to 4 hearts you can go through his room which has a shrine that if you pay 500g you get to change your appearance c:

But some new hair and clothes would be nice!

alan88 and hexomega like this.
          • k8bit

k8bit Seal Broken

You can also edit your save files directly if you have Notepad++. Just open it up, search "hair", and change the number to whatever you want. (You have to go to your applications or appdata folder, then to the Stardew Valley folder and edit both files in your save folder).

I think the number you input is one behind the number ingame, so if you want style 25 you have to set it to 24.

Not quite a mod, but a very quick fix for those who are annoyed at their hairstyle.

alan88 likes this.
            • hexomega

hexomega Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wish someone would put out a fix for the hat hairstyles. The high ponytail with a hat on looks terrible but I like the style otherwise and don't want to change it.

• alan88

alan88 Void-Bound Voyager

i agree,i want more clothes and girl shoes..why must we wear mens boots :nurusad:

BlushingCreep likes this.
                • k8bit

k8bit Seal Broken

To be fair, it's kind of hard to go mining and work on your farm without tough boots.

• Biske

Biske Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just want to be able to change out of my overalls. It works great with the farming, but when I go spelunking, I just feel weird AF, fighting deadly monsters dressed like some kind of plumbe.... huh.

Code_Rym, HollandVG and alan88 like this.
                    • Code_Rym

Code_Rym Void-Bound Voyager

That aside, are there new hair mods or styles for the main character avatar? it seems certain npcs have really great hair styles and I wish that our avatar had access to it.

• RayFierying

RayFierying Intergalactic Tourist

I second this, I noticed on character creation our character's hair didn't look as nice as the NPCs... A bit jealous of their style

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal