Modding Help Request: Help with Craft Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by foggywizard, Sep 22, 2018.

1. foggywizard

foggywizard Big Damn Hero

So, I've been on a quest to get more mushroom boxes for a while, admittedly with dubious results. My attempt at making a CFR machine replica I count as a failure, even if it *does* technically work. Moveable Mushroom Boxes, while a success, is only a necessary step in what I'm going for. And my latest attempt, adding Mushroom Boxes to the CraftingRecipes.xnb did not work with either using content patcher to patch it or replacing the xnb in content altogether, despite following the exact format.

Which leads me to my latest attempt: since Craft Anything says it can patch a custom item, I want to use it to patch a proxy big craftables item I created for json assets to produce vanilla Mushroom Boxes when crafted. My main issue? I don't know/understand how to code. I took a look at Craft Anything (and several other mods to attempt to get a better understanding of how coding works), but I can't make heads or tails of it in terms of figuring out how I'm supposed to make a mod to draw off of it.

Here's the json assets pack I made if anyone can help me out here.

Attached Files:

HopeWasHere likes this.