REQUEST (request) Furrys mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by jepic, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Oh thanks guys. Glad you like em.

Thanks! I'm focusing on the bachelors first but it's possible I might do more.

Ohhh I see. I'll set up a thread when I do a few more then thanks.

• Baromeus

Baromeus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you do so i will link you in my thread as complete transformation (since i try to sustain as much as posible from the original, your skins would be a great great extension)

• Ryudar

Ryudar Void-Bound Voyager

Children/Haters these days like to complan about just everything. Is your life that sad?

And just to annoy you...I just finished this for myself.

[​IMG]

And sorry OP: That's for personal use only. I might consider making a mod for a playable Fox or Feline, but not in the near future.

• VIspReaderUS

VIspReaderUS Void-Bound Voyager

oh god, its coming.... :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

• Baromeus

Baromeus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I see... starfur valley is about to arrive :D

gomanfox and TeddyBearYoshi like this.
            • Pecan Crisp

Pecan Crisp Void-Bound Voyager

I'm still on the fence about this game, because I'm saving up for something.
              If you do ever do this, though, game will be an instant buy for me.

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have seen the furry versions of the marriageable characters. But this? Is too amazing! I did not even know I wanted my character to be a fox until this moment. Or a unicorn. Yup, definitely a unicorn. I anxiously await that 'near future'. :giggle:

Because this is what I love about the modding community. No one is forcing anyone else to download any of these mods. But they are available to the people that want them. Which is exactly as it should be. So furries? Walking tree people? Characters with wings? Flying spaghetti monsters as pets or farm animals? Yes, please!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                  Ryudar likes this.