Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tails7712

Tails7712 Spaceman Spiff

I have a request for my thread....
    I need a grey wolfman with the side fur on the head like on my avatar.These are the first pictures of my threads race for reference and my profile picture...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Midnight

Midnight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to have a pixel art style cute sitting panda with a gaming controller
    edit: btw about sizes I would like to use it as an avatar, or if you can make it bigger, better.
    About backgrounds, I prefer white or none.
    Thanks a lot! :)

3. @Tails I'm gonna post stuff on your thread.

And here's my first attempt at yours, Midnight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since you wanted it big, though, I could go bigger.

zooey, Midnight and blind sniper like this.
  4. Midnight

Midnight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omg I love it!! :eek: Many many many thanks!! :D
    Perfect :sparta:

5. TheSlimeGuy

TheSlimeGuy Subatomic Cosmonaut

i would like a terraria style slime playing a green guitar like dis :)
    [​IMG]
    if you cant or just dont want to its coll brah

6. Zizou

Zizou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If anyone can draw me Cthulhu that would be awesome! Just don't draw it like he is normally pictured, make him more, uh, cute, I guess? :3

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Pigrocket made something for me like that

8. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Hoping this is not TOO HARD of a request but can you draw me Conner, from Assassins Creed 3 as an avatar. However I don't want one like my current Picture but more like Mollygos's old avatar: Just her standing up. I would love to have Connor like that (Also it's like Georges current avatar).

9. Zizou

Zizou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah but it was a starbound sprite, I want an actual cthulhu :p

10. I would like to direct most of this crowd to Deviantart, where you can buy commissions from some pretty good artists. Sorry but some of some of these requests are a bit uneconomic.

Bombzero likes this.
  11. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

Hehe, yeah that's been the main thing preventing me from taking a lot of these.

Basically if I do a "request" it's because:
    1. I like the idea myself.
    2. It's not pixel art, sorry but regardless of my skill at it I just don't like doing pixel art.
    3. It's not "excessively pop-culture" (Memes, highly popular but in my opinion vastly inferior games, or pretty much next to anything "popular"), this is for my own private reasons in regards to the current state of society on the internet, and the fact that I'm secretly a hipster snob. That and the fact that I don't live to serve other people's petty wishes on my own time.

pigrocket likes this.
  12. It's true. Might be sad for some people, but if I don't think an idea will be fun practice, I won't try doing it. You might want to wait until I become a better artist, too. But posting here is the only way to find out if someone wants to draw it.
    For me specifically, I won't do requests to draw characters that already exist. At least most of the time I won't. (I might do them in pixel art or something.)

Bombzero likes this.
  13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

You are a great artist, I LOVED that cthulhu sprite.

pigrocket likes this.
  14. SuperSoulSavior

SuperSoulSavior Orbital Explorer

15. Mr. Mystery

Mr. Mystery Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm available to change the rules around if you want. Should I change it to "-Don't request more than once or twice to the same artist"

16. SuperSoulSavior

Dude that looks totally wicked if you can though make his legs a little thinner but dont adjust the pants size and lose the cig? Cause it looks amazingly epic dude came out great.

17. [​IMG]

good?

Tails7712 likes this.
  18. SuperSoulSavior

Hell yeah dude looks awesome now i gotta find out how to put it into sprite form, your draw makes it much easier. So thank you very much, if your're i have a youtube channel go to this profile to check it out. Thanks again dude!

19. I could also help with this alleged "sprite form". I'm taking most all pixel art requests, if it's that kind of sprite. I also animate them.