REQUEST Replacement for Pam's Trailer

Discussion in 'Mods' started by CBN16, Jul 10, 2016.

1. CBN16

CBN16 Space Hobo

Hello everyone! This is my first post and only request I can really think of.

I don't know about you, but it breaks my heart to know Penny has to live in that small trailer with Pam. This almost makes me feel obligated to marry Penny even though I personally like Abigail and Leah more. I was wondering if anyone could replace the trailer with a small home. Maybe something with two bedrooms instead of the default single. It doesn't need to be anything fancy. It could even be a reskin of an existing house, really.

Big thanks to anyone who can do this. I would myself, but I don't even know where to start on modding.

On an unrelated note: Since this is my first post, I just want to express my respect and admiration for Concerned Ape for making such a great game singlehandedly.

• cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd love it if this happened. I've been thinking about trying it, but I've started and not finished so many projects. :v If nobody's done this by the time I figure out tIDE a little more, I'll definitely give it a shot.