1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

And here I was about to get back into starbound modding again.

I'm really good at modding weapons in particular, maybe I could get off my big ole lazy arse and help?

2. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

ahahaha... sorry if i provided another distraction

but atm im just working on visual rebuilds of the weapon sprites and even making a few new/changes... Station UI changes have been tested with an old version of starbound... like say Koala... not liking this runtime-|1-1-0.dll error with the assist from C++ :wut:

how ever balancing for actual usable weapons as its been well noted since koala>giraffe has been an issue so yeah maybe later on when i get around to that point after the sprites are done as most of the previous/current weapons still make a good base for these rebuilds, Vulcan T2 > Vulcan Cannon, Machinegun > Rifle (slower-ish) > Carbine (click to shoot), Mk2 > Chaingun (+50% more spray, hopefully) > Minigun (+30% more Bullets, +insane spray), Razor Shotgun > Razor Shotgun, the Hyper cannon is still going to be the same old Hyper cannon, Hypersaw = Same Hypersaw, wave rifle/cannon > same old just new look... grenade/projectile launchers like the Nova Class are out but will still retain similar attributes though will be more laser focused, persay... im sure you get the idea... just some of the changes in mind as others im sure are going to flip minds.

Marxon likes this.
  3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Well friend, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

4. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Marxon likes this.
  5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Just a reminder of a poke, to reawaken and notify all sleeping travellers and clients of RenTek; Project Armoury, it will become available towards the end of the month if no on Christmas day (Australian central Time Zone), click the provided link in the above post to view the page.

Marxon and CorraidhĂ­n like this.
  6. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

7. GoDSlayer93

GoDSlayer93 Yeah, You!

i cannot acces to reni armory site :rofl:

8. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

the link to the downloads were disabled, Reni's armoury no longer works with starbound and all progress was moved over to the "Armoury Evolved" Project, you can find the link to the Project armoury page in the announcement post above.