1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. RenTek: Reni

RenTek: Reni Phantasmal Quasar

an anvil is easy to make not sure how that's much of a problem but we are working on ways to improve the mod so i guess we could add the station recipe to metalwork stations as well and im not sure what radio you speak, the music box we do have in the mod is not fully functional but its also disabled so you can not normally available, so you might want to check your list of mods (if you have other mods enabled) and find where it comes from, and text color only works with items as far as im aware, hex color codes also work.

2. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

darn it i've been caught using the admin command.

3. Azure Nyoki

Azure Nyoki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where do I craft the gamma core? I think the recipe for it is missing, i swear i looked everywhere, even in the recipes in the mod files. I can't make the tier 4 upgrade, and i'm surprised nobody noticed that by now.

4. MrChow

MrChow Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, folks. Just managed to find the original of Beyond (it's actually called "Beyond Samsung") and encoded it properly:

Don't forget to include it in the next update. :)
    (All links, including from the previous posts, will self-destruct when the mod will be updated.)

Oh, also, don't get me wrong, but "a bit" is not the proper term, since the mod's filesize has dropped from 25 to 5 Mb. That's five times, not "a bit". o_O[DOUBLEPOST=1425967966][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're supposed to craft a combat drone and destroy it. It will drop the gamma cores, if memory serves me well.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  5. Azure Nyoki

Azure Nyoki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, that explains it! :rofl:
    thanks, i'm gonna try that

6. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Sounds a lot like a friendly RenTek Outpost sorta theme :3

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  7. RenTek: Reni

RenTek: Reni Phantasmal Quasar

well the plan was to attempt to make a lab like dungeon and place our infamous and mysterious music box which would play that tune when activated because it kinda gave that feeling

and that's what it was called don't know why i was thinking 'nokia', must be my bad history with dodging them bricks... :wut:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  8. MrChow

I think you should wait before the Avali Race Mod will be updated along with the building blocks - it will be much easier to make a themed dungeon with these. :)

9. austinlb90

well you really should see what ryuu has been saying, there will be an unofficial version though.

10. MrChow

I've already knew about his replies. There's really no difference who will update the mod. The important thing is it will be updated.

11. austinlb90

but the real question is whether or not you want to mix your mod with an unofficial version of a mod.Plus waiting for another mod might hurt your mod.

12. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

a long while ago when we tried making a dungeon, like everything else it usually failed hahaha, i had gotten permission from him for use of the blocks he added, though it was quite some time ago as i said, but ether way regardless their ID numbers would need to be changed so they don't conflict with others and the original if i want to avoid having his mod as a requirement, i'll probably just make a small addon mod requiring both, course we need to figure out how to get a dungeon working in the first place ahhhahahaha

13. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

14. Ultan

Ultan Big Damn Hero

where should i find holodisk for tier 8? Game signalize that i have recipe but i can't find it in my list. Thanks for answer in advance.

15. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

its currently disabled while the weapon is being rewritten into something new.

16. Ultan

Ultan Big Damn Hero

ah thanks. i skilled in "not read the damn details" . So now got idea. Thanks again.

17. Grimmy0011

Grimmy0011 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I'm fairly new to all this modding, but how do I install this one?
    All other mods are in a folder that I simply place in the mods folder that the game provides.

Do I simply make my own folder and drop the files from the zip in that?

18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

after you download the zip, extract the mod folder and Place into the following directory " /Starbound/giraffe_storage/ "

19. Marcfyre

Marcfyre Phantasmal Quasar

Where do I craft the stations for the mod? All I can do is craft Rentek Discs, that unlock all the recipies, and a Rentek media station that plays music...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  20. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

the "media station" is disabled until fixed, so you shouldn't have that in the first place and if you would be so kind as to not enable access to files you shouldn't be able to obtain, it would be greatly appreciated.

and if you consult the guide on the overview page or check back on one of the previous update announcements you can find it, but just to make things easier, you can see it below.