1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing Crew headgear?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Astrid Speckles, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Astrid Speckles

Astrid Speckles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I doubt there is a way to do this but I'm low-key desperate so I'm asking anyway,
    I'm aware there are mods to do this, but I was wondering if there was any way to do this without mods?

The crew member didn't originally wear this mask, and looked pretty without it, so I was wondering if there was any way to revert it back

If it matters any, I'm using a MAC.
    Also I've tried installing the Nonuniform mod, change the headgear, went back to non-modded and it reverted back to the helmet, I don't want to use a mod just for this purpose, hence the thread

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Sorry, buddy. There is no way you can remove your crew's headgear with the vanilla way or the normal way. The mods is one of the only way to do it.

3. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Hmm... There's a mod called "Earth Finest", it makes you able of changing the hats of your crew members with a tailor and according to the page of the mod, if you uninstall it after changing your crew's hats they are going to stay with these hats. Well, if you don't want to change only a specific character then that's a good choice!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, SillyLeaf is right. I guess that mod will help you solve your problem. Well, that is if you want to use a mod.

5. Astrid Speckles

Astrid Speckles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whelp thank you for the suggestion but now everyone but two of the crew members (including the one I wanted to change hats) changed their headgear,
    I guess this one crew member refuses to change their helmet since they know I activately dislike it xD

Thank you for the suggestion tho!