Remove Crib/Child Beds?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Raijyn, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Due to the Cellar addition in 1.1 it requires a few changes. I'm slowly working my way through my mod list to remake them all. I was about to get to work on this but I was working on another one with a ton of variations and accidently screwed up somewhere, adding a whole folder of the outdated versions. It should be available from Nexus over the next few days.. Possibly today sometime since I finally got some rest. Just a heads up- you will want to remove everything from the added room if you're updating to the new version, otherwise it will become stuck in the static furniture. The new version will leave the child room where it is and add the new room beside it since it was impossible for me to cause the baby to stop floating.

Jokerine likes this.
    • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As someone who plans on not having kids in the game a version that does edit the child room to remove everything from it would still be appreciated! :)

• Androxilogin

Oops, I was referring to the Add a Room & Attic mod here but this will be right in line with that.

[EDIT] Here are the updated files, choose which best suits you:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
        • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Legend!

• candicimo

candicimo Space Hobo

Thank you so much!

• Androxilogin

Absolutely, not a problem.

• KittehKatBar

KittehKatBar Void-Bound Voyager

Are these compatible with the bathroom mod?

• Androxilogin

Bathroom compatibility still in the works being that it has its' own custom tilesheet. Sorry but it's on the way!

EDIT: It's here! Tilesheet included. Old version was incompatible due to the tilesheet layout. Enjoy!

Note: None of these files are authorized to be reuploaded to any other sites.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
                    laverniust likes this.
                  • FishnChips

FishnChips Void-Bound Voyager

This is really great, thanks for your work on this!
                    I was wondering - does anyone know what happens with the nursery and this mod active if you decide to upgrade to the new cellar? (Since this file replaces only the nursery upgrade of the house, doesn't it? I'm just not sure what to expect if I upgrade it again haha!)

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@FishnChips All of the versions posted in this thread are outdated. Check out @Androxilogin 's loooong list of updated options here. I think he's covered every possible use-case :)

FishnChips and Androxilogin like this.
                      • Androxilogin

The cellar is hardcoded so there is no difference, however the outdated tilesheet may cause problems. I haven't ran into any but redid my mods regardless. Thanks for pointing me here, @foghorn

FishnChips and foghorn like this.
                        • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Np. Shane & Emily's spouseroom items are on the updated towninterior sheet. That's the only change I've seen that might affect your older versions.

• FishnChips

FishnChips Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks to both of you for the reply!

• Androxilogin

Absolutely @FishnChips . I'm not exactly sure what it is, maybe as simple as a version number in the .yaml even, but loading older mods with the newer tilesheets in the editor cause it to crash and won't allow any new edits. I've tried a few older mods with new tilesheets without problems but I wanted to be sure. @foghorn

FishnChips and foghorn like this.
                              • Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a mod that just removes the crib.. I don't want a bathroom.. don't want the beds gone (I've got 2 kids).. just want the waste of space crib removed since you can only have 2 children anyway (not sure why CA didn't make the crib go away once you have your 2nd child :( ) Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated at this point with failing at installing the bathroom mod that I didn't want anyway lol :/.

Can anyone help, please?

• Megumin

Megumin Guest

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/369/? there's was this mod
                                  anyways you just can re-download game files from steam

• Auryin

Sadly that's the one I wanted, but I cannot get the bathroom mod to work, and I don't want the bathroom anyway. They don't seem to have a Keep 2 beds, remove crib, non-bathroom edition. Thank you though!

• Raijyn

Raijyn Phantasmal Quasar

I feel like you might have better luck making a direct request to Androxilogin on their "No Kids Room Decor" mod directly at the Nexus. I started this thread as a request eons ago, after all, and isn't the mod author's own thread, so they probably don't check it frequently.

I'm honestly just surprised to see this thread still getting regular activity, haha. Haven't kept tabs on it til' now, since the update came out and re-ignited my Stardew Valley passion.

• Androxilogin

Hmm. I was thinking I uploaded the no crib, beds, no bathroom edition. I apologize. I'll try to get on it when I get home today. Confusing sometimes when doing all these alternate versions all at once. I'll post to this thread. @Raijyn I'm here!

• Auryin

It's okay, and thank you, I do appreciate it very much :) (I waited so long to use mods (yr 10) and now that I am, I feel like I'm struggling how to install even the simple ones lol..)