RP Regardless(Prequel to Disregard)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, May 14, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-byron
    he flashes his multiblade
    "anti beast personnel. I'll be covering your ass while you flame"
    he follows the platoon as well

Dragonclaw and camerox like this.
  2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Dissidia is the last person to step out of the ship, yawning. "Next time, try to keep me awake."
    "You hadnt slept for about 48 hours."

3. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Steel looks at the human trying to size him up especially his estimated value and fighting capabilities.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

Valyan could feel and taste the blood in his mouth.. oh, and grass. He spat out the grass, to then have a horrible mix of poisonous fumes and blood in his mouth.
    Once he got out through a hole, he noticed Drodan parts, lying on the floor. Anyone could have noticed the ship, coloured like sand, with smoke coming off of it on a hill.

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The adventurer noticed that he gained some unwanted attention. He turned to face Steel, and spoke with a clearer tone then his earlier mumblings, "Can I help you?"

6. camerox

"Yes, yes you can. See I am a street magician. Do you want to see some magic?" exlames Steel trying to bring up a crowd after being found out.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Glad to hear it, wouldn't want any of you guys to be anything but on my side," he smirks a little.
    The platoon you're following doesn't seem to be as big as you'd expect, maybe there hasn't been many deployments here yet.

The door starts to close on you, almost tipping you over as you'd been standing too close to it.
    Your eyes take a much longer time to adjust to the light but the city before you is new and fairly beautiful, however the outside of the city is even more so.
    The ship takes off behind you.

[INT: Success]You examine the man close to you, you notice that one of his arms is slightly larger than the other, which leads you to believe that it's a fake.
    Getting lost in the observation however, the man catches you staring at him.
    You feel a burning sensation near your left leg. Actually, more like part of the ship near your leg has caught fire.

8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-byron
    "not really mate. these blades jam after getting covered in too much blood, the shocks start working, the mechanisms break, they are cheap pieces of shit. but nothing will keep a full grown poptop from swallowing you whole than a shock-spear and a good rigidity exoskeleton

9. TheWorstPersonEver

"Oh, shit!" He backed away from the fire.

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Not particularly." The adventurer crossed his arms, giving Steel a somewhat disapproving look. "If you're a street performer, I'm more into buskers."

11. camerox

"...Rude" Steel's expression suddenly changes from happy to a scowl and he disappears into the crowd. 'I thought things would be different but people are always the same'

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

"Oh man, I don't think you heard, this place doesn't have poptops, my buddies that got deployed earlier told me some stories of seriously monstrous things, one of them managed to wipe out an entire platoon apparently. If you like fighting, we might be in for a treat." He laughs nervously.

The fire in your ship grows in size, as your body calms down the pain starts to set in. Your ribs feel like they've been beaten with a giant mallet, every muscle in your body is weak, and the overwhelming smell from the burning fuels in your ship start to make your eyes tear up.
    [CON: Success]You manage to suck it up and get to your feet, despite the pain and weakness.

13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"We should go explore!"
    "Isnt that the reason you send me here?"
    "Nope!"
    "We should probably travel with someone else."
    She looks around herself, to others it looks like shes talking to herself.

14. TheWorstPersonEver

He attempted to find a flare in the ship's locker.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"What were you hoping to accomplish with that act? If there was more to it, I'm all ears." The adventurer shook his head as Steel wandered off. "Suit yourself..."

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-byron
    "i was making a generalization. everyone knows what a poptop is... but I have not seen anything big enough to wipe out an entire platoon before"

17. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

The Novakid overheard the dispute between The adventurer and Steel, and proceeded to walk towards the human to investigate.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  18. camerox

Steel wanders around looking for his employer no longer fiddling with his cards. 'No I need to stay positive, new planet, new beginning'

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Thorn started to approach the two in conversation, but the mention of magic made his head turn. He turns back around.
    The Avali approached the Human. "Excuse me, but did you say something about magic?" He asks, showing quite a bit of interest.

20. CondescendedWow

The others funnel around you like a black sheep, seems nobody's very interested by the girl talking to themselves.

[LUCK: Failure]After scavenging the ship's locker you fail to find the flare you were looking for, the cockpit appears to be taken over by the flames now.

"Yeah I don't think a crappy knife is gonna do anything against of beast of that level.." He trails off, "well we're here, I guess the CO should be here shortly."
    You experience a small awkward silence before the solider you've been talking with asks you what your name is.

You try to approach the two but one of the humans wanders off before you can introduce yourself.
    (Also it's Victor, not Byron)

(As Steel)A small Avali character stops you before you wander away too far.
    (As Thorn)Another person approaches the now small group that has formed @SneakyBox

Dragonclaw likes this.