RP Regardless(Prequel to Disregard)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, May 14, 2016.

1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

"Probably just advertising, hopefully they don't make us do anything that involves lifting that much.." Travis replies as he steps out of the vehicle.

camerox likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Miraa's tail tightens a bit more, the spines getting closer }

camerox likes this.
  3. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

"Good evening ma'am, do you think I could book a room for two weeks? I'm doing research, and it's likely I'm going to be here for while." Galilei asked.

camerox likes this.
  4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"What the hell was that thing."
    ""Go get the shiny thing!
    She walks over to the twitching lemurthingy.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
    camerox likes this.
  5. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Thorn tilts his head some and frowned a little. "Oh.. Well," he started to say before smiling brightly with a cheerful chuckle, "that's okay. I'm not very good at history anyways."

camerox likes this.
  6. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Hello Mr...." embarrassed Steel tries to think of the man's name

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He doubts it sturdy enough not to break, which would be unfortunate and terrible manners as a guest... He just needs something else she could grab.

camerox and Arra like this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Miraa's tail relents, her tail goes fairly limp, allowing Daggeres to escape its grasp }

{ Daggeres could hear Miraa softly breathing, she is sound asleep }

camerox likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He carefully slips his flipper out of her tail so he can finally himself pass out on the couch.

camerox and Arra like this.
  10. CondescendedWow

You two drift asleep, the night takes you away as the light of the sun fades.

"Sure thing, here, you can stay the first night for free," she looks you over, "last room on the left."
    She hands you the key to the last room on the left, numbered 10.

After the long walk around the fence and several warnings from the guards you come back to the shinything being picked up by another lemurthingy.
    It hisses at you as it grips the shinything in it's hand, it runs away into the bushes just a few feet from you.

@Roland Weiss The waitress returns with both your orders, placing the plates full of food onto the table.

"Alabaster." The man finishes your sentence, "take a seat please, let us go over some paperwork to get you started on this blooming world."

It gets a little darker out.

camerox, Arra and Higuera like this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

@Jirky-Kake Timberwolf took a sip of his coffee, not even bothering to add sugar. "Alright, so the deal with this meal is you mix the sauce with the rice; pretty straightforward. Now, this," He picked up a fairly fluffy looking piece of flatbread. "Is 'naan' I just fold it kinda like a taco, then fill it with the sauce and rice." Preparing it just how he described, Timber took a bite out of it.

camerox likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

The food here is pretty good! Although the naan is a bit stale, oh well, it tastes delicious anyway.
    You feel a short wave of spice rush over your taste buds.

camerox likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ After a while, Miraa wakes up. She slides off of the couch trying not to wake Daggeres }

camerox likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

After some time, Aden begins to wake up. He feels rested enough to get something done, whatever that may be. He suddenly remembers how he hadn't eaten and his stomach begins to hurt.
    "I need to eat. I wonder if there's room service..." He says as he remembers the lat time he ordered room service. There was a lot of vomit because he was pretty sure someone tried to poison him.
    "Let's see if there are any places around here..."

camerox likes this.
  15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

"The armor has no servos, so i doubt it could lift anything"
    He exits as well. He only wishes he had gotten a good strike on that creature with his weapon-a dna sample would be valuable

camerox likes this.
  16. Jirky-Kake

Thorn takes a drink of his coffee before spitting it back into his cup in disgust. "That's really, really gross... How can you drink this?"

camerox likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Normally, with cream and sugar." Timberwolf passed Thorn the little packets in question. "Though I do drink it 'black'; it's an acquired taste."

camerox likes this.
  18. Jirky-Kake

Thorn takes the packets, opens them before placing them inside his drink and stirring it a little. He tries another drink, this time not spitting it out immediately, but it seems he still doesn't like it very much...

He moves on to his meal, mixing the rice and sauce then placing it on the naan and taking a bite out of it. He seems to like this a lot more, taking a much larger, sloppy second and third bite that stuffs his face.

camerox likes this.
  19. CondescendedWow

"Huh? I guess so.." Travis replies as you two make your way back to the barracks, by the time you get there the sky has fallen completely dark.

@DiaceBaker The night is black and you feel hazy, the city lights almost blind you, but at least you can see where you're going.

The sky outside falls dark, you two managed to have stayed in the cafe for a decent amount of time as the restaurant slowly gets more quiet the more you two eat your meals.

Looking at the digital clock in DeeDee's kitchen you quickly see the glowing numbers "11:06" apparently you haven't slept through the entire night yet.
    You do manage to hear something in the other room however.

You wake up to realize it's almost the middle of the night, at least you are decently rested enough to do something, but room service probably isn't open at this time.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Once he finished the naan, Timberwolf shovelled the rest of the curry into his mouth with a fork. "Well, that was better then usual; a bit mild for a vindaloo, but nice enough." He wiped his mouth with a napkin, and glanced out a nearby window. "Huh, time sure flies. I guess I'll be heading back to the motel shortly."