RP Regardless(Prequel to Disregard)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, May 14, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden forgot one thing. He got up, took some paper, and wrote DO NOT DISTURB on it and put it on the outside of the door. Then he locked it and laid back down to go to sleep.

camerox likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf stepped inside the restaurant, and looked for a vacant table for himself and his associate.

camerox likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He looks for a couch, bed, or cushion to lay Mirra on.

camerox and Arra like this.
  4. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

Galilei looks closer at the hotels near the borders, also making sure if they are decent in quality.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    camerox likes this.
  5. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Thorn follows behind him. "Thanks a ton for helping me, Wolf." He says as he looks around at the modernized décor. Wonder if this is what that one planet looked like before it blew up, he thought.

camerox likes this.
  6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    "It almost got me man... I managed to fend it off with the poison aerosol. Let's hope these creatures are solitary"

camerox likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf sighed in exasperation. "It's 'Timberwolf'. Not 'Timber', not 'Wolf'." Seems like this one is a sore spot for him. "Just call me Victor, or Vic; it'll be simpler that way..."

camerox likes this.
  8. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Steel literally breaths in the glamour as he walks in. "Hello, yes I am the magician that your looking for"

CondescendedWow likes this.
  9. Jirky-Kake

"You got it, Vic! I kinda like that a little more." He giggles a bit, not noticing that he was annoyed. "I wonder what they serve here... Are you eating too?"

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf eased up a bit. "They should have a wide variety. They can't possibly cover every earth culture, they'd have far to many dishes to keep track of. And yeah, I'll be eating."

camerox likes this.
  11. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

He got up, staggering to his feet. "Thanks." He said to the soldier.

dank maymays

camerox likes this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

She hands the pixels to the ant person.

why does tapatalk let me do this

13. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

You drift off into blackness as your body relaxes, you can feel your bones settling in and getting comfortable.
    The soft bed takes you away to sleep.

@Jirky-Kake You two get taken to the nearest open spot by a waiter, she dons a 60's style baby blue waitress outfit, which contrasts greatly between the other cultures that are represented in the building.
    "What can I get for you two today?" She asks in a bubbly high pitched voice.

The nearest couch, kelp green, as it looks to be, is an L-shaped furniture piece, you decide that might be a good spot to drop off Miraa(@Arra ).
    The slightly more lime green couch opposite to the one Miraa is on has a handful of pillows on it, and is big enough for you to lay down on.
    Or you could sleep in Mr. Dakutam's bed, but that might be rude.

You spot a good sized motel, it's not very shabby but doesn't look like it would be overpriced either, plus their bright neon sign reads 'VACANCY'

"Amen to that. Next time that aerosol might come in handy, we'll get 'em," Travis responds as he guides you back to the road, the transport vehicle seems to be just large enough to fit you and the others, even if the number of survivors isn't that high.

"Fabulous," she replies with a very humble tone, "head right through the door on my left, Mr. Alabaster is waiting for you."
    She subtly motions toward the door as she lowers her head and goes back to work, in a room that's so glamorous she seems oddly down-to-Vergak.

"You might wanna get on quick unless you want us to leave without you." He says as he mounts the vehicle and waits for everyone to get on board.

Pls no, not you too.

"Thanks! Is there any way I can contact you when the crossbow is done?" He asks as he pulls out a phone from his back pocket.

??????????

Dragonclaw, camerox and Arra like this.
  14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I dont really have anywhere to go so ill just look around.

camerox likes this.
  15. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

(Well I can't exactly tell you where to go all the time, but if I were to make a suggestion? Maybe try to find a place to stay for the night or get a bite to eat or look around for jobs, you could even literally just leave the city and explore a little bit. It's all up to you man, I just do the describing and rolling)
    The feudal arms are pretty, they look fairly expertly made to you as well, hopefully that crossbow will be top quality.
    The sets of armour and blades throughout the shop are almost too much, like there's almost nothing else to showcase, if you were looking for armour or swords though, at least there would be a lot of selection.

camerox likes this.
  16. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Go and sleep you dummy."
    She pulls out her phone and gives the antpersonthingy her number.

camerox likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After a quick glance through the menu, Timberwolf placed his order. "I will have a chicken vindaloo, with rice and naan; oh, and coffee."

camerox likes this.
  18. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((I see what you did there))
    Steel walks over to the door butterflies in his stomach, he turns the handle and walks in

19. Jirky-Kake

@quitaren12 Thorn would look at the menu for awhile and wouldn't be able to decide on what to get. If it weren't for Timberwolf making a decision, the avali might've just said 'uhh' continuously for a minute straight. "I'll get the same thing." He states with a smile.

camerox likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf chuckled. "Are you sure? Vindaloo's got a bit of sting to it."

camerox likes this.