RP Regardless(Prequel to Disregard)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, May 14, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The adventurer shrugged. "I didn't eat per se. I just got coffee. Though the server was either sleep deprived or narcoleptic; not sure if I'd go there again. They've got an avali place, if you're looking something familiar."

camerox likes this.
  2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Thorn shrugs. "I'll eat anything! Though, I'll have to say, glitch food is really hard to eat... How abouuut... Human? I hadn't had something like that for awhile." He says before looking around on the map.

camerox likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The adventurer chuckled at the ambiguous syntax. "Hm, I doubt you'll find a place that serves human; as for human food, the restaurant is right over there..." He pointed out the route on the map.

camerox likes this.
  4. Jirky-Kake

He smiles brightly before thanking the adventurer and heading off in the direction based off the map, but within six or so steps he'd stop dead in his tracks, look around, then run back to the human. "Uhhh..." He looks back at the map. After that, it becomes very clear that either he can't read maps very well or the avail can't retain the knowledge for the location of the restaurant for very long, because he makes a very clueless expression when stepping away for a split second before having to look back at it once again...

camerox likes this.
  5. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

'First Impressions' thought Steel as he neatens up his hair, takes a deep breath and steps in inside.

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He thanks her and gratefully heads for the elevator.

camerox likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Miraa is somewhat dragged along by Daggeres }

" Sleepy... *yawn* sleepy.... "

camerox likes this.
  8. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

"GAAAH!" Valyan shouted, as the spear cracked his right shoulder blade, making him fall over.

camerox likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He attempts to heft the 100lb girl onto his back...

camerox and Arra like this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The adventurer gave a wry smile. "Do you need me to accompany you there?"

camerox likes this.
  11. Jirky-Kake

Thorn graciously nods and smiles.

camerox likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Alright then. since we're going to be stuck with each other for a bit, I suppose introductions are in order. I'm Victor Somerset, though most call me Timberwolf."

camerox likes this.
  13. Jirky-Kake

"Timberwolf? Why's that? Is it because of that emblem? Is that a wolf? Can I call you Wolfy?"

camerox likes this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf stood up, tucking the map into his coat. "Yes, yes and no."

CondescendedWow and camerox like this.
  15. Jirky-Kake

"Oh..." He's disappointed about the last no, but continues talking right after, "My name is Thorn Nogard, but mostly everybody calls me Thorn. Or a dunce, but only my friend says that."

CondescendedWow and camerox like this.
  16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, pleasure to make your acquaintance Thorn. Shall we head to that restaurant? Should be this way." Timberwolf started en route to the human themed restaurant that was marked on the map.

camerox likes this.
  17. Jirky-Kake

Thorn nods and follows.

camerox likes this.
  18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Aden picks one that seems decent. He couldn't quite make out the name yet because he was tired and his eyes were beginning to close. The idea of sleep gave him the energy to start walking to the hotel.

camerox likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ If Daggeres succeeds in lifting her, Miraa wraps her arms around him }

camerox likes this.
  20. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

[LUCK: Success] You thankfully remembered to pack enough pixels for a good trip, and then some, you manage to produce 500 pixels from your wallet.

Dank Maymays.

[SPD:Failure] By the time you manage to yank the spear completely out of the tree the beast is already gone, but Travis has rushed to your side, saying that reinforcements are already here and waiting to pick you all up.

You waltz into the front foyer on the velvet red carpets, it's very show-busy. The lights almost blind you within the first few steps but you manage, a secretary gets up to greet you with a "hello! Welcome to AEC, nice to meet you!" Her bright smile is probably the warmest thing about the place, everything else seems overdone for the reason to just look good.
    "You must be the magician we were looking for?" She asks.

(It was the beast's arm, not a spear, please try to read the replies to you a little more thoroughly. Although I didn't do a great job of neatly replying either)
    The pain splits through your upper body and leaves you incapacitated for however many minutes it takes, but the next thing you know there's someone trying to help you to your feet, another soldier, someone who wasn't here before.
    Behind you you see a small transport truck with a minigun mounted on top, ready to help, except the beast is nowhere to be seen.

[STR: Success] You successfully lift up the little girl Miraa, her physical defects make it awkward to hold her but you manage.
    The walk to the room is short thanks to the elevator, but as you open the door to Daisuke's room a warm smell of flowers catches your senses before the sight.
    Daisuke's apartment is very modernly designed, except for the fact that there's a great deal of traditional Hylotl accents and furniture, the apartment is just as welcoming as the man who owns it.

The Human food restaurant features a very colourful but modernized style, with a menu that showcases cuisine that could be found from all kinds of cultures on Earth, it would be a nice sentiment if the planet wasn't destroyed.

After a blurry conversation with the desk clerk you trudge up the stairs to the second floor, open your hotel room door and immediately crash onto the bed without thought.
    The soft mattress let's you sink into it and really get comfortable, you don't remember how much this room costed but at this point it doesn't matter as much to you.

camerox and Dragonclaw like this.